The Arrival of Hybrid

Hybrid's POV

I arrived inside the digital circus. Its files had printed perfectly! The beautiful, wonderful colors had an outstanding impact on it. I'm wondering if everyone else is here...

"Great, another member to be the odd one out." A girl said. I compared their size to the jester next to them. They were holding hands. The jester was shorter than the girl.

"Now, THIS ONE looks like an NPC." A rabbit said. The bitch is built flat, flatter than a building.

"Excuse you?! You look like you just got out the d*mn pancake machine!" I insulted back.

"Uh... hi! What brings you here?" A doll asked me.

"Oh, my boss, Cain wanted me to test this out, so I had to. The other employees had been testing the other games." I replied.

The jester spoke up, "Wait, Cain?! From C&A?"

"Yes, duh!"

"It's not a 'duh!' I could be talking about someone else named Cain!" This jester is about to get on my damn nerves.

"AND YOU WONDER WHY YOUR FLAT AS FU-"

"OKAY!" The doll cut me off. She was starting to get annoyed. "What's your name?"

"Perhaps as, 'new name.'" The rabbit says.

"Oh, I have to pick a new name?" I looked down at my outfit. It looked like a guardian angel of some kind. I have no idea if it had mistaken me as a girl because I touched my lip, and it felt like lipstick was on it. "Uh... my name's Hybrid."

"Explains everything." The girl next to the jester spoke up.

"Larynx... I-... never mind." The doll sighed.

"Anyways, what're y'alls names?" I asked, checking my nails.

"I'm Ragatha!" The doll replied.

"Pomni." The jester said.

"The name's Larynx." The girl said.

"Gangle." A ribbon-body with a tragedy mask as her face said, quietly.

"Zooble." A mix-and-match toy said.

"Jax." The rabbit said.

"Vision!" A girl (probably an inch taller than

There was a chest piece going crazy in one logical place.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"That's Kinger, he's..." Ragatha trailed off.

"Built different." I whispered.

"Welcome, kindly new member!" A motherfucking dentured-looking creature said to me, "I'm Caine, the ringmaster of this circus!"

"Caine? Is it spelled C-A-I-N?" I asked.

"With an E on the end." He answered.

He acts so much like Abel but less anxious about the future. Weird...

"Why don't you take Hybrid a tour of the place?" Ragatha asked.

"Oh, of course!" Caine said, teleporting me to the outside of the circus.

"This is the tent!" He said, "This is where your living headquarters are that are filled all sorts of awesome activities, these may include ############# ballpits, mini golf, and more!"

He then took me to where a carnival and a lake were, "This is the grounds! Drown yourself in the digital lake," Oh nah... "Or engage in ridery at the digital carnival! Night, day, it's all okay! The choice is yours, a cosmic buffet!"

I blinked, and THEN he took me to a place where nothing was there, just white specticals, "This is the void! We don't venture out into the void... not even I know what's out there..."

"I know more than y-" He then took me back to the grounds.

"You stay right here where I can keep my hundred of all seeing eyes are you!!" Caine fucking scares me...

He took me back to inside the circus, the other members were simply waiting.

"So... y'all just play games here?" I asked them.

"Yeah, basically to keep us from... going insane." Larynx replied, chuckling.

"Oh, nuh-uh. I ain't staying here!" I said.

"You can't leave. That's why we're all still here." Jax said.

Pomni rolled her eyes, "Don't mind Jax, he's a cocky person."

"Clearly..." I agreed.

"So... what's the adventure today?" Vision asked.

"I think I'd like to see how everyone can golf!" Caine announced.

"How about no?" I said, walking away immediately.

"Oh, come on, Hybrid. Why not getting engaged in golf?" Ragatha asked.

"Okay, as long as nobody impales my eye with a golf club." I said, walking back.

"Why would anyone-"

"Society, Ragatha, society would."

"Eh, accurate."

Apparently, it was youngest to oldest, WHICH SUCKS because I'm 21 😭😭 I DON'T WANNA GO FIRST!!!

"Let's see what kind of skill you have, Hybrid." Caine said.

I don't like golf. I don't prefer golf. I never WILL prefer golf. If society got a problem with that, they can kindly lick a pussy.

I put the golf ball down on the ground and tried to concentrate on only that slight object. I threw the damn golf club behind me ✌😭

"How sad." Caine commented.

"Predictable." Jax commented.

Larynx was on the urge to fucking slap Jax's bald Mr. Clean head off. I wouldn't do anything to help, kindly.

"How many tries does he get?" Ragatha asked.

"Only one for each turn!" Caine replied.

Great, I screwed my chances for getting a whole in one.

Everyone else had no problem with mini golf, I thought it was hell. I guess that's just society telling me I ain't getting accepted.

"That was nice golfing, everyone!" Caine announced when we were done, "Here's your key to your room, Hybrid!" He gave me a key, I looked at it, sadness overwhelmed me all in one second. I don't want to be stuck in this digital place. Even after seeing the files function properly, it still feels paranormal. Besides, AI was once horny, whacky, quirky, depressed, emo, homosexual, homophobic, transgender, society, and now it's whacky again. I DON'T WANT WHACKY AI!!!!!!