No AI

Larynx's POV

I didn't know what emotion to petray to them, how the hell do I explain to them about my weird flashback of some kind. I'm betting Pomni was the most anxious about me, little adorable jester :3

"Sorry to ask, but what did you see while you abstracted?" Ragatha asked curiously.

"Uh... a werid flashback... I wasn't a part of it. It's just a memory of some kind." I explained.

"Oh? I thought it'd be like... seeing all dimensions of some kind." Kimger mumbled. "Or an insect collection."

"What were you all expecting for an abstraction's view?"

"I don't know... maybe... a creator of this place?" Zooble said.

"Accurate..." I looked at Pomni, "I saw you in it, too."

"Why?" Pomni looked confused as FUCK.

"Well... do you remember anything about medicine you need to take?"

She nods. "I'm supposed to take it before any activity... basically the first thing I do when I wake up."

"Yeah... Abel was talking to you about it. And you said you nearly crashed because of it!"

She went silent, I don't think she wanted to hear that... I mean DUH!!

"That's sad -"

We all cut Jax off, "SHUT UP!!!"

We all walked towards the grounds, and Caine and Bubble weren't around... well, I'm not that worried about Bubble because... why should I be?

"Yeah... Caine isn't around anymore for some reason." Ragatha explained.

"Odd... AI never leaves its commands on read." I said.

"Probably going out of his way to h*mp the moon or something." Jax says, traumatizing everyone.

"JAX!!! WHAT THE F*CK?!" I shouted.

"What? It's only a temporary thought." He chuckles.

"The only thing that isn't temporary is that you're flat as f*ck." I replied.

"Oh no, you did not -"

Ragatha cut Jax off, "Can we not do this, please...?"

"Please, I would wanna cut his pen*s off." I said to her, smiling 'innocently' at her.

"Jesus Christ..."

"Okay, I'll actually stop... uh, why don't we look for Caine or something?" I suggest.

"Maybe if we venture out into the void, he'll have to respond and kidnap us and bring us back." Pomni says.

I look at her, "He KIDNAPPED you?!"

She nods.

"That son of a... you know what? I won't say it."

"Okay, but how exactly do we go into the void?" Ragatha asks.

"Oh, easy! We just find an exit door--"

"Oh, hold up! Did you say 'exit door'?'" Jax asks.

"Yes... GET YOUR EARS CLEANED!!" Pomni replies. She breathes, "Anygays, we open all those d*mn identical rooms, and once we past the C&A symbol, we'll be in the void."

"Okay... so we have to go crazy?" Zooble asks.

"No... well, MAYBE."

We all then went in search of the exit door, and so far, none were found. I became VERY exhausted from the damn door hunting... but I still wanted to try.

"I couldn't find any, I'm tried, and I feel light-headed..." Pomni replies an hour later.

"This is why you need to take medicine." I inform her.

Then, an exit door (it looks orange for some reason) emerges into our view. We look at it. We all opened the door and walked through it, tempted to leave, but also skeptical about it.

"How many doors are there?" Ragatha asked Pomni.

"You really think I counted?" Pomni replies.

"This is gonna take eternity." Zooble complains.

"How vauge." I spoke.

"It's not my fault you betrayed your f**king company!"

"Um, we ALL betrayed it." Pomni informs Zooble.

"Whatever." Damn, Zooble...

We got to a room where we saw a computer with a headset that said Electric Hazard.

"Wait..." I walked closer to the headset. "DID WE ALL DIE FROM AN ELETRIC SHOT?!!"

"You're f**king kidding me." Pomni says annoyed.

"I ain't joking... okay. I don't give a slight of f*ck for Caine, so let's continue the journey."

We continued walking to the other rooms. I'm sure we're nearly to the void. I look up and see the C&A symbol, nearly there!

We then entered the void, I get blinded easily, so I simply closed my eyes tight. About 3-5 minutes in the void, we got out. We were in reality.

"YES!!" Pomni said happily.

"Damn, Caine really didn't care for us." Jax said.

"Touché."

Then we got an electric shot, and we were in the circus AGAIN.

"D*MN IT SOCIETY!!" We all screamed.