Jeongcheol 8

1004 on the other hand wasn't fazed, "Everything. Well, with the amount of food you have in your house, I need to know what is keeping you so strong?" 1004 jumped off the counter and walked towards Seungcheol, sitting on the table kept in front of the couch and slapped his arms, "See, that's what I am talking about. How did you even make this? I also go to gym, i couldn't make even the half of it though."

"People workout in gym Hyung, not sleep in corners like you do."

The shorter from the behind spoke, and 1004 immediately glared at him, "All big mouths should be shut immediately."

"When are you closing yours then?" It was the man beside Seungcheol who spoke this time and 1004 slapped his arms hardly, making the man winch in pain.

They were so stupid, how did any of them manage to have hundreds of police records? It was ridiculous, they were ridiculous on Seungcheol's opinion.

The man in front of Seungcheol spoke, "Ignore them for a little. Anyways, you tell me, do you got a boyfriend? Or a girlfriend? Or anything?"

The one from behind, the man beside the shortest Spoke, "He doesn't even have food in his house, girlfriend and boyfriend is something really big to look for in here."

Seungcheol was offended and confused at same time. Confused because what does him having boyfriend or girlfriend has to do with 1004? And offended because why the fuck he can't have a partner? Though they were right that he was single as fuck but how can they say something like that straight upto his face?

The man in front does seem to understand his glares, "Shut up everyone! My Seungcheol is angry and-"

Seungcheol warned him, "Don't call me that!"

"Call you what?" The man played dumb but Seungcheol was not going to have it at all, "I am not lieing, I'll cut your throat off if you called me by my name again, or by any nickname I have endured all these while!"

"About to be dead people do talk too much, don't they?" It was the man on the couch who spoke this time and the tallest, without any hesitation, agreed, "You know what, people who are about to be killed are often caught talking nonsense. If I was him, i would have kept my mouth shut. Atleast this way i could get a peaceful death."

Their comments were making Seungcheol feel sick to his stomach but 1004 on the other hand wasn't really speaking anything. When Seungcheol looked over at him, he finally looked away as he spoke, "I am giving you the pretty face privilege."

He stood up, stuffed his gun back in his pocket and looked over at the man sitting beside Seungcheol, "Let's go, what are you waiting for? I am sure if it's a invitation for following me, you are so dead here."

Seungcheol thought of disagreement, like someone of them would stand against 1004 and will say of killing him but none, none of them tried to fight the man. They instead took their stuffs and went back to standing behind 1004.

But seemed like the man wasn't finished yet when he walked towards Seungcheol again, raising his chin by the tip of his gun as he said, "But I can't ensure if this pretty privilege will work the next time you'll come for me. Remember Mr. Choi, it wouldn't take me long to cut of your body, dismental your every bone, wrap it up and send as a gift to your department. And you know I am not lieing when I say i can do this. Infact, I can do worst than that so be greatful of the life I am giving you."

And they went out from the front door. God knows from where they came from but watching them get out from the front door like it was very normal for them was unconvincing to Seungcheol. He was still frozen on his spot, too taken aback to do anything.

What could he even do? He knew the moment they would get out of the building, they will disappear. They were here after full planning and plotting, there was no way Seungcheol could catch them.

================================

"By the way." Jeonghan kept his chopsticks down as he munched his food to free his mouth for speaking. They were currently sitting in a restaurant, of Jeonghan's one of the favorite one, "Did you ever told your department that i visited you back then?"

Seungcheol shook his head, grilling the meat and keeping it in Jeonghan's plate, "Nobody would have believed me if i said you left me for the sake of pretty privilege. They would have thought of it as absurd and nothing else."

Jeonghan scoffed in disbelief, "Ofcourse ugly people wouldn't understand what pretty privilege is."

Seungcheol chukled, asking a question he wanted to ask all of these while, "Tell me honestly, did you really spared me because of pretty privilege?"

"I would be a criminal if I killed someone as handsome as you."

Seungcheol shook his head in disbelief, "lier!"

"I am not lieing." Jeonghan sweared of himself, "My every teammate thought you were pretty. I mean have you looked at yourself, your eyes, you smile and top of all, your dimples, i felt like crying the first day i saw them. You don't even know how beautiful you are!"

Jeonghan knew Seungcheol was thinking all of his compliments as nonsense as he always did but he couldn't care about it at all. He was immune to Seungcheol's rejections, and as he had complimented him shamelessly for like hundred times, Seungcheol had rejected him hundred times as well.

But this time, Seungcheol wasn't really trying to fight him off, "That was of back then, are you still going to say same, even today?"

Jeonghan didn't know about false modesty when it came to complimenting Seungcheol, and he was well aware of that fact, "You should know Seungcheol, age doesn't matter when it comes to Yoon Jeonghan swooning over Choi Seungcheol. Not only in here, even if the parallel universe really exist, you'd still find me simping for you in each one of those universes. Without any exceptions!"

Seungcheol laughed, feeding a piece of grilled meat to Jeonghan from his own chopsticks as he said, "You are so shameless."

"I mean, one of us needs to say that out loud right? I was always vocal about my feelings to you, it was just you who rejected me on daily basis."

When Jeonghan pouted in dismay, Seungcheol fed him a piece of meat again, "My bad. I shouldn't have thought you were joking and making fun of me."

"I was never joking and nor i was making fun of you. You are just stupid enough to not get that." Jeonghan sulked hard and Seungcheol suppressed the urge to laugh out loud, "Alright. Told you it's my fault. Stop sulking now and eat your food."

Jeonghan munched on his food silently, but when he couldn't keep it any longer, he asked, "Do you remember the third time we met?"

There was a strange smile on Seungcheol's face, "I do. It was the first time you told me your name."

================================

It was a new year eve, and like the lonely man Seungcheol was, he was dragged along with his friend to some amusement park.

A amusement park out of all places.