34

Kanimozhi

6 months later

We landed in our Village a few minutes ago and are currently on our way to our home. My second year of college has come to an end and I've one month to relish the holidays with my mama!

However, the reason we are here now is on the occasion of the approaching temple festival. The dark sky glimmers with stars and I mesmerizingly watch it as the car takes us to our destination. It's around midnight and nothing other than the chilly wind and noises of crickets could be heard. If not for my mama who was sitting next to me, I would have been scared to look out at the thick bushes and huge trees spread out on the sides of the pathway.

"Mozhi, close the glass. The wind is chilly, you might catch cold," Mama says while going through his phone. Disregarding his words, I tilt my head outside the glass and breathe in the freezing air. My hair flies in all directions possible and I smile dreamily, liking the moment.

A hiss enters my ear and shortly after the same, I was dragged back by my mama. He holds me back with his hands on my waist and ascends the glass. I was not surprised by his action and just laid on his chest leisurely.

Over the months, we've become extremely comfortable with each other and I could predict every single action of his with the slightest change in his facial expression and body language. It's quite strange thinking back to how we started our relationship and how it's going now...

Letting out a sigh, I stare up at Mama who is still using the phone with his free hand. Rolling my eyes at him, I look away and I guess he caught me when I did that cause the next second, he had his fingers pinch my nipple over the churidar.

An electric sensation as always runs deep in my core and I glare up at him as we are not alone at the present. The driver uncle is there in the car and it would be awkward if he discovers the sexual acts we were indulging ourselves in.

Swatting his hand away, I move from him and sit close to the glass barrier as I slant my head against it. And my mama seems to possess the idea of disturbing me again. Because he quickly turns his phone off and approaches me.

With an annoyed frown, I shake my head at him but he nods his head with a tiny smirk. Argh!

His right hand wraps around my waist and he buries his head in my neck, causing my breathing to pace rapidly. While he is busy spilling kisses across my neck, I keep an eye on the driver uncle...

He doesn't really appear to acknowledge whatever is happening behind him as he's busy driving and listening to the 80s song playing in the car.

Suddenly, mama tilts my chin towards him and plants his lips against mine, kissing me so intensely that my hands curl against his shirt collar tightly.

Mama's libido has risen higher these days. He could never keep his hands or mouth to himself whenever he was near me. It's as If our characters have been reversed. I don't find myself being carefree as I was years back and I've never actually believed that becoming mature with age would have such an impact on my mind and body.

I still liked to tease my mama and disobey his words but I couldn't quite behave as similar to that eighteen-year-old me. That phase of me faded over the years and it's saddening because I never realized I was losing her with each passing day...

But it's fine, I like the present me.

I don't cry or go into depression anymore when mama is away from me for his business-related work. And that doesn't mean my love for him has decreased. If any, I adore him even more now but I couldn't show it in the same way I did once...

My brain has become mature enough to understand the fact that my tears would only tear him apart and I didn't want to cause him that pain.

"..mm..." I bit my lips as his lips descend to my clothed bosoms. Fortunately, the driver was engrossed in vibing to the song, otherwise, I would have bitten my mama for his bold action while we were in the car with a third person...

Mama clamps his teeth around the erected nipple and I shut my mouth to avoid producing any pleasurable moans. Parthi mama has become older, his face has turned more tough, and he is a lot hornier nowadays...

Yet in my eyes, he is the only person in this world who appears attractive. I understood that it happens when we fall in love with someone's personality rather than their outer looks.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, my mama suckles over the clothe and I tilt my head back, loving his lust for me.

But it's not the right place to showcase it. Thus, I push at his chest and he perks up at me, sternly. His intimidating gaze left me speechless but as I shake my head negatively, he separates himself from my body and reclines beside me, upright.

Then his hands come around my shoulder and he grips me protectively against him.

Slanting my head against his chest comfortably, I sigh a breath out. We haven't yet had sex yet and I know it's driving both of us crazy. But still, we never elevated to that level.

I have no issues in giving myself to him. But Mama is stubborn to have sex with me. Because he still bears that doubt of me leaving him. It's disappointing to think but I can comprehend his fear and only time could diminish it...

He doesn't want to mess with my virginity, he doesn't want me to regret giving my first time to someone who I might lose interest in because of our age-gap.

And this painful yet considerate thought of him had me gather more respect for him.

Hence I'm okay waiting for him.

He needs to let go of that insecurity which could only be extinguished with my growth.

I want him to possess no dubiousness when we become one.