2. Family introduction

Today after suddenly hearing Taehyung's name from Yoongi, Jungkook feels as if the ground slips from under his feet. His past starts revolving infront of his eyes. The memories which he had buried deep inside his heart today they again got alive after hearing Taehyung's name.

Taehyung's voice starts ringing in his ears. 'Jungkook I didn't did anything. Please believe me. Please take me out of here. Please trust me. Please! I will die without you. Don't do this with me Jungkook. Please don't! Please don't!'
How much pain that voice was holding. Those eyes were screaming truth but what about the thing that he had seen. Jungkook thinks to himself.

At the same time his phone again rings. After looking that it's Yoongi who is calling, he hastily picks the call forgetting about everything else for the time being. He asks, "Hello Yoongi! Where is my Taehyung? How is he? Please say something."
Yoongi was well aware of his friend's condition.
Only the person who has lost someone close can understand the pain of losing someone.

Yoongi asks, "What are you saying Jungkook? Today how come you remembered about Taehyung? Can't you forget Taehyung till now? Do you still love him? Say Jungkook. Say something."
Today maybe by mistake but Jungkook has opened his heart infront of Yoongi.

"No there is nothing like that Yoongi. I don't know any Taehyung. I don't love anyone." Saying that Jungkook's eyes turn teary.
Yoongi says, "I know you are lying. I know you still love Taehyung as much as you used to do before."
Hearing this Jungkook's expressions turn angry. He says, "Yoongi if you want to talk about these useless things only then I don't have time. It's already very late. I am sleepy so I am going to sleep."

Hearing this Yoongi becomes confused. He says, "Ok. Ok. I won't talk about it. Now happy?"
Jungkook says, "Yes. Now tell me how your engagement ceremony was and who is that lucky person?"
Now Yoongi starts thinking that how he can tell Jungkook that he got engaged with Taehyung's friend Jimin.

After not getting any reply from Yoongi for sometime, Jungkook asks, "Yoongi where are you lost? I think you are still lost in the thoughts of your future wife."
Yoongi says, "It's nothing like that Jungkook. My engagement ceremony was great but I really missed you and are we going to discuss everything on call only? It's been one week since you came back to Korea from London but we haven't even met for once. So I will tell you about my fiance only when we will personally meet." He carefully changes the topic and avoids telling about Jimin to Jungkook.
Jungkook says, "Ok fine. Oh! I forgot to tell you that tomorrow you have to come to my house as Junghyun has organised a party to welcome me. You now right that I am not a party person so if you will come then I will feel better there. Now it's already late and I have a important meeting to attend tomorrow. I will talk to you later." Saying this he cuts the call.

As Jungkook cuts the call, Yoongi thinks, 'How I should tell you Jungkook that your Taehyung is here only, in the same city. So close to you. I can't see you and Taehyung like this. How much you both are trying to show yourself happy infront of the world but I can see that you both are suffocating inside. Those moments were so different when you both used to be together. You both used to live for eachother. Then why Jungkook you couldn't trust Taehyung? Why did you give him such a punishment for a crime which maybe he never did? I still think that Taehyung was innocent. I promise Jungkook I will find the truth. You both have suffered a lot but not anymore. I will bring you both together.'
Thinking all these things he went to dreamland.

Otherside Jungkook had said to Yoongi that he is sleepy but sleep is nowhere near in his eyes.
He closes his eyes and try to sleep. He starts hearing Taehyung's voice then Taehyung's face appears infront of his eyes. Light makeup. Mesmerizing blue eyes. Light pink colour lips. A lovely smile on face. Long earrings. Blue colour dress. Diamond bracelet in one hand. A watch in other hand. Same JT written pendant in neck.