5. Welcome party

Dreams Collection in Taehyung's cabin, Taehyung calls his aunty.
Go-eun asks, "What happened, Taehyung? Do you have some work from me?"
Taehyung says, "Aunty I want to know what Jimin said."
Go-eun says being tensed, "No he didn't say anything to me. Anyways leave it and tell me how your day is going in the office?"
Taehyung says, "It's going fine aunty. I will talk to you later." Saying that he disconnects the call.
He thinks, 'What happened to aunty? Why she said Jimin talked about nothing to her? As much as I know Jimin he won't leave without saying what he came to say. Did he said something about Jungkook to her? Is it why she was avoiding talking about it? Oh god when will Jungkook leave my life? I much I try to not remember about him but he always comes in my life with some reasons.'
He says to himself while sobbing, "Why Jungkook? Why can't I forget you? Why I can't hate you even when I wants to? Why you didn't came to ask truth from me? Why you didn't trusted me? If you have trusted me that time then our life wouldn't have been this broken today. How I tell you that I still loves only you? I wish someday you will realise how much I love you."

Otherside Jungkook is driving his car when he receives message from Yoongi. It was contact details of Dreams Collection.
He dials the contact number of Dreams Collection's office.
From other side Jisoo, Hello Dreams Collection! How may I help you?"
Jungkook says, "I want to talk with C.E.O. of Dreams Collection.
Jisoo says, "Ok sir. But can I know your name?"
Jungkook says, "I am C.E.O. of Jeon Groups, Jeon Jungkook."
Jisoo says, "Ok sir please wait. I am transferring your call." Saying that she transfers his call to Taehyung.
Otherside Taehyung is still lost in Jungkook's thoughts due to which he didn't even realise that his office phone is ringing continuously.
Soon phone get cut after ringing continuously.
Jungkook says to himself, "How this phone got disconnected?" He then again dials the number.
Again Jisoo says, "Hello Dreams Collection..."
Jungkook cuts her and says, "It's Jeon Jungkook."
Jisoo says, "Sorry sir your call got disconnected due to some technical problem. I will just go and check it. Please wait for sometime."
Jungkook says, "Ok."

Jisoo knocks on Sehun's cabin's door.
Sehun says, "Yes! Come in."
Jisoo enters inside and says, "Sir some Jeon Jungkook has called. He wants to talk with C.E.O. of our company. I had transferred his call to Taehyung sir bu....."
Before she can complete, Sehun shouts at her, "What? To Taehyung? Are you mad? Do you even know what you have done? Asking from whom you transferred the call? How can you be this careless?"
Jisoo says being afraid, "Sir atleast listen to me."
Sehun says, "Now what more is left to say? You have already done what you have to do."
Jisoo again says, "Sir please atleast listen to me once. I had transferred the call but Taehyung sir didn't receive it."
Hearing this Sehun feels as if he can breathe again. He asks, "Then why you came here?"
Jisoo says, "I came to tell you that Taehyung sir didn't receive the call but Jeon Jungkook has again called us. I came here to ask if I should transfer his call to you?"
Sehun says hurriedly, "Yes! Yes!"
Jisoo looks at him questioningly and asks, "Sir! But what is the matter? Why were you so angry on me just now?"
Sehun says while trying to handle the situation, "No there is nothing. Sorry Jisoo! You can leave now and transfer that call to me."
Jisoo says, "Ok sir."
Sehun again says, "And yes Jisoo! If Jeon Jungkook again calls then transfer his call to me only. Okay?"
Jisoo asks in confusion, "But why sir?"
Sehun says sternly, "Do what you are asked to do. Now leave from here."
Hearing this Jisoo immediately leaves the cabin. She then transfers Jungkook's call to Sehun after sometime.

Sehun asks, "Yes Mr. Jeon Jungkook?"
Jungkook asks, "Am I talking to Mr. Oh Sehun?"
Sehun says, "Offcourse! I am Oh Sehun, C.E.O. of Dreams Collection. Tell me how can I help you Mr. Jeon?"
Jungkook says, "I want to meet you Mr. Sehun. I want our companies to work together and make a unique jewellery design which will be profitable for both of us."
Sehun says, "Sorry Mr. Jeon! But I don't think so. So there is no need for us to meet eachother."
Jungkook says, "But I still want to meet you once. Maybe you will change your mind after our meeting."
Sehun says with a smile, "Maybe you don't know who is Oh Sehun. If I decide something once then I never change my mind for anyone."
Jungkook says, "Then I must say you also need to know who this Jeon Jungkook is. I don't like failing. You have to meet me for sure."
Sehun says, "I like your confidence! Ok I am ready to meet you. Say when and where we have to meet?"
Jungkook says with a smile, "Today evening at 8 pm my family has organised a small party to celebrate my return to Korea. So we will be meeting there only."
Sehun says, "Done."