6. Meeting Sehun

Currently all friends including Lisa are sitting together while talking and laughing with eachother when Mi-sun came near them.
She says, "Jungkook! Atleast now come to dance with me." Saying that she forwards her hand towards Jungkook and asks, "May I?"
Seokjin suddenly holds Jungkook's hand in his own and says, "Sorry Mi-sun but Jungkook is going to dance with me. Right Jungkook?" He signals Jungkook through his eyes.
Jungkook says, "Yes Mi-sun actually Seokjin wants to dance with me."
Hearing this Mi-sun becomes really angry. She looks at Seokjin as if she will eat him alive and leaves from there angrily.
As soon as she leaves, all friends start laughing.
Yoongi says, "Wah Seokjin! Your brain is incredible." Saying that high-five with Seokjin.
Namjoon says, "Jin you are too good. I really enjoyed the expressions on her face. You always know how to irritate her."
Hoseok says, "You are right Namjoon but still she never learns a lesson and keeps roaming around Jungkook."
Jungkook says, "Guys you all are seriously something."
Lisa asks, "But who is this girl?"
Namjoon replies, "She is Mi-sun, Jungkook's secretary. She is deadly obsessed with Jungkook and our Mr. Jeon Jungkook don't even looks at her. But she still keeps roaming around Jungkook."
Lisa says, "She is seriously crazy. You did great Seokjin. Her expressions very so funny."
Hearing this they all again burst out laughing.
Jungkook just shakes his head at his crackhead friends.
Suddenly Wonwoo asks Jungkook to him. Jungkook excuses himself from his friends and went towards his dad.

Jungkook asks, "Yes dad! You were saying something?"
Wonwoo points towards the two people infront of him and says, "Meet her she is Miss Lee Kyung-mi and it's her fiance Mr. Choi Wooshik."
Kyung-mi forwards her hand towards Jungkook for a handshake and says, "Hello Mr. Jeon! Nice meeting you. I have heard a lot about you. About your way of working. Your designs."
Jungkook accepts her hand and says, "You will know more about my work when my company will get the jewellery designing contract for your wedding."
Wooshik says, "Actually we have decided to give contract to two different companies which have unique designing skills."
Kyung-mi says, "Means we have decided to sign contract with two companies. One which is well known in jewellery designing and other a new one but still can make unique designs."
Jungkook asks, "But why so?"
Wooshik replies, "Because from the work of two such companies a unique design will form and I wants Kyung-mi to wear something unique in our wedding."
Jungkook asks, "You think you will get two such companies?"
Wooshik nods his head.
Jungkook says confidently, "Then I assure you that the first company from them will be ours."
Kyung-mi says, "Let's see."

They were talking when a worker came near them. He says to Jungkook, "Sir someone came to meet you."
Jungkook says, "Excuse me guys."
He then starts following the worker who leads him to a table where a handsome man clad in black suit is sitting.
As soon as that man see Jungkook, he stands up and says while forwarding his hand, "Hello Mr. Jeon Jungkook! Myself Oh Sehun! C.E.O. of Dreams Collection."
Jungkook takes his offered hand and says with a small smile, "Hello Mr. Sehun! Thanks for coming here. Please have a seat."

Jungkook and Sehun are sitting infront of eachother.
Sehun looks at Jungkook and starts thinking something. 'So he is Taehyung's Jungkook? He is the one whom Taehyung still loves unconditionally. He is the one who had broken Taehyung's trust. Who can say a man with such a innocent face can do such a worse thing with someone? Even when that someone is his lover."
Jungkook asks, "So Mr. Sehun what would you like to have?"
Sehun says, "I am not that much of a fan of alcohol so for me any soft drink will be fine."
Jungkook nods and says, "I also don't consume alcohol much."
He then signals a waiter to bring some soft drink for them.

Soon a waiter places the glass of cold drinks infront of both of them and leaves from there.
Sehun asks, "May I know what work do C.E.O. of such a big company have from me?"
Jungkook says, "Sure we will talk about it. But before that I would like to know why your company is not ready to work with us? And moreover why you never agrees for any kind of meeting with my employees? What is the actual matter?"
Sehun says, "Your company is well known in jewellery business. And it's all because of your hardwork. I really respects you because of it. My company is still small and new in this business. But I trust myself and my employees. Soon we will also be in list of top companies. But my company doesn't want to do any work with you and I don't need to give any kind of explanation about it."