7. Jeon Yeonjun

As Sehun was driving towards his house he received a call from the number which he had contacted during the office.(I had mentioned it in chapter 4 but it slipped from my mind completely.)
Sehun receives the call angrily and asks, "Is this what you call half an hour? Now I don't need your help because now not only me but the whole world knows that Jeon Jungkook is finally back in Korea."
From the other side, "Sorry sir! I tried really hard to get some information about him but couldn't."
Sehun frowns and asks, "Are you kidding me? You are the best hacker in Korea and you are saying you couldn't find such a small information."
From the other side, "I am saying the truth sir. I can't find anything about him."
Sehun cuts the call without saying anything. He thinks, 'Do Jeon Groups hold that much power?'

Taehyung is still crying while sitting on the floor. Broken glass pieces are scattered all around him.
Jungkook's interview is still going on screen.
Taehyung is just continuously crying while looking at Jungkook's face. He says, "Why Jungkook! Why you always comes infront of me? I am trying so hard to forget you but every time I fail miserably. Till now I don't have any idea about your whereabouts but now I know we both are in the same city. The feeling of you being this close to me won't let me live peacefully. With so much effort I handled myself but today I again lost myself to you. Why you didn't trust me Jungkook? Why did you break me like this?"
Saying that he stands up to switch off the tv but as soon as he takes the first step a glass piece cuts his feet. Blood starts coming out of the wound. Due to pain a cry leaves his mouth.

Hearing his crying voice, Go-eun enters inside his room. On seeing Taehyung like this she immediately comes near him and helps him to sit on the bed.
She then takes out the first aid kit and starts treating his wound. She asks, "Taehyung what happened? How did you get injured? All these glass pieces?" Saying that she points at the scattered glass pieces on the floor.
Taehyung hugs her while crying loudly.
Go-eun asks while caressing his back, "Taehyung why are you crying son? What is the matter? Atleast tell me something."
She holds Taehyung's face in her hands and again asks while wiping his tears, "Taehyung why aren't you saying anything? And why are you crying like this? What happened?"
Taehyung replies while stuttering, "A-Aunty J-Jungkook came back to Korea." Saying that he again starts crying.
Hearing this Go-eun's face pales. The thing for which she was worried happened. She says, "W-What are you saying? Who even told you that Jungkook is back? Don't assume things like this."
Taehyung says, "No Aunty! I am not assuming anything. I had seen it on news channel. Today there is a party in Jeon Mansion because Jungkook came back." Saying that he points towards the tv and Go-eun finally notices it. She curses herself internally for forgetting about the fact that Taehyung has a tv in his own room.

Taehyung holds Go-eun's hand and says, "A-Aunty what if he came infront of me? I-I don't want to face him. Please do something."
Go-eun says, "Taehyung calm down. Nothing like this will happen. Firstly you stop crying like this. I was aware of the fact that Jungkook is back. That's why I was stopping you from watching the news. I knew if you came to know about it then you won't be able to handle yourself."
Saying that she hugs Taehyung and continues, "Please hold yourself son. Not today then tomorrow you would have known about it. You don't have to worry about anything. We all are with you. Nothing will happen to you."

Taehyung is still crying.
Go-eun wipes his tears and says, "It's enough son. How much will you cry for that cheater? You are my strong son right? I can understand that you are in so much pain but still I will say don't cry for him. He is not worthy of all these tears. Forget him and move on son."
Taehyung says, "I can never forget him aunty. I have tried a lot of times but he is not leaving my mind. He resides in my every breath. I don't want to face him but at the same time I want to meet him to ask why he did this with me? Why didn't he trust me? Why did he give me such a big punishment?"
Go-eun says sternly, "Taehyung you can't meet Jungkook. I won't let even his shadow come near you. What if he hurts you again? So stop thinking about meeting him. Promise me you won't go anywhere near him."
Taehyung says, "Don't worry aunty. I won't meet him. I don't have the courage to see the same hatred in his eyes again."
Hearing this Go-eun takes a sigh of relief.
She says, "Ok now stop crying and smile for me."
Taehyung wipes his tears and gives a beautiful smile to her.
Go-eun says, "That's like my good son. Now let me clean these glass pieces."