11. Close but still miles apart

Sunday

It is currently 3 in the afternoon.
Jungkook is wearing a yellow t-shirt with black jacket and black pants. Perfectly set hair. Clean shave. JT written pendant in neck. Expensive watch in one hand. Smile on face.
His looks are enough to make anyone drool over him.
Jungkook is standing infront of the mirror. Suddenly he sees an image of Taehyung in the mirror.

Taehyung is looking damn gorgeous in a sleeveless one piece yellow dress.
One can clearly see the effect of love on his face as his face is glowing with a different hue.
Wide bambi blue eyes in which Jungkook just wants to lose himself. Pink lips. Small diamond earrings. JT written pendant in neck. Watch in one hand and diamond bracelet in the other.
His hairs are flying in the air and coming into his eyes again and again. Taehyung is trying to remove them with an irritated face.

Jungkook smiles looking at his face.
On seeing him smiling Taehyung asks, "Why are you smiling like this while looking at me? Am I not looking good enough?"
But Jungkook didn't say anything as he was just lost in Taehyung. He couldn't even hear what the other was saying.
On not getting any answer Taehyung comes near him and places his hand on Jungkook's cheek.
Jungkook slightly flinches on feeling the soft hand. He holds Taehyung's hand and says, "Wow Taehyung! What is the occasion today that you yourself came this near me?"

Taehyung frees his hand from Jungkook's grip and places his hands around Jungkook's neck. He says romantically, "Today you are looking really handsome, Mr. Jeon. I just can't take my eyes away from you. I just want to look at you from close."
Hearing this Jungkook holds Taehyung's face in his hands softly and starts arranging his hair properly.
Feeling the soft touch Taehyung's face immediately turns slightly pink.
Jungkook says, "You are looking so beautiful today. Whenever I see you it feels like I am falling in love with you once again."
He then softly touches Taehyung's eyes with his fingers, "Taehyung your eyes are so mesmerizing and deep. Whenever they look at me I feel like they are attracting me towards themselves. I want these eyes to just look at me. Just to dream about me. I just want to see unconditional love for me in these eyes."
Hearing Jungkook Taehyung's eyes became teary.
Jungkook softly kisses his both eyes.

Taehyung intertwines his fingers with Jungkook's and says, "Jungkook this Taehyung only looks this beautiful when you stare at him. These eyes look this much mesmerizing and deep only when they look at you. This Taehyung is living only for his Jungkook. My existence is only because of you. It's only your love which makes me beautiful."
Jungkook softly kisses his forehead and takes Taehyung in his arms. He says, "I just want you to keep in my arms like this for forever. You have become my reason to breathe."

It is a saying that love is a beautiful feeling in which one can easily drown and forget about the whole world.
Something same is also happening with our Jungkook. Whenever Jungkook remembers Taehyung he forgets about the whole world.
Jungkook is standing infront of the mirror for don't know how long.
Yeonjun is looking at him confusedly. He has been calling Jungkook for the past five minutes but his brother is not even moving from his place.
Yeonjun thinks, 'What is wrong with Hyung? Why is he standing like this? I have been calling him for the past five minutes but he is not even moving from here.'
Suddenly Jungkook's phone rings.

Jungkook came out of his thoughts. He was looking here and there to search for his mobile when his eyes fell on Yeonjun who was standing in his room.
Jungkook asks, "Yeonjun you here? What happened? Do you have some work from me?"
Yeonjun replies with a smile, "Hyung I have been here for sometime now. I was calling you but maybe you were lost somewhere."
Jungkook says, "Oh!" Then he remembers his phone is still ringing.
As soon as he lifts his phone the call got cut. Jungkook looks at Yeonjun and asks, "What were you saying Yeonjun?"
Yeonjun says, "I just came to see if you are ready or not. But I can see you are already ready and on top of that you are looking drop dead handsome. All girls and boys are gonna look at you only. We poor people don't even have any chance infront of you."
Jungkook chuckles and says while hitting his back of head slightly, "Stop your this silly drama. You are not looking any less handsome."
He then makes a fake offended face and asks, "And what were you saying that today I am looking handsome? Are you trying to say I don't look handsome otherwise?"
Yeonjun replies, "I didn't mean like that Hyung. Uff no one can win against you."
Jungkook says, "So let's go. Others must be waiting for us."
Yeonjun says, "Yes Hyung."