15. Past corridors

In Dreams Collection, Jisoo remembers that she had to inform Taehyung about Sehun's message.
She went towards Taehyung's cabin and was about to knock on the door when Soobin stopped her.
Soobin says, "Jisoo! Hyung is busy in some video conferencing. He had told me not to disturb him."
Jisoo says, "I was going inside to deliver Sehun sir's message."
Soobin says, "It's ok Jisoo. You can inform him later."
Jisoo went back to her place after saying ok.
Soobin also went back to his cabin and started checking some e-mails when notification for a new e-mail appeared.
The mail was from Jeon Groups. Along with the contract of jewellery designing a 50% partnership is also offered.
Soobin says to himself, "Oh my God. Such a big opportunity. I should send a confirmation letter as soon as possible. What if this contract slipped from our hands? But am I doing right?"
Then he remembers what Sehun has told him. 'If we get a big opportunity then we should grab it. Always remember that we are working for our company's progress.'
Soobin says to himself, "Yes Sehun Hyung is right. We should grab every big opportunity as soon as possible. And I am doing everything for our company's progress only. So what I am doing is absolutely right. Hyung will be happy to see me working hard. And he has given me atleast this much freedom that I can make some decisions on my own."
He starts writing confirmation male when he remembers that he needs Taehyung's sign on a hard copy of the contract.
Soobin immediately makes a copy of contract papers and leaves for Taehyung's cabin.

Taehyung is still busy in his video conference.
On seeing Soobin in his cabin Taehyung asks his reason to come here through his hand gesture.
Soobin signals Taehyung to sign on the papers. He thinks, 'Now Hyung is busy. I will tell him about this contract after his video conference. For now I will just take his sign on papers and will send confirmation mail to Jeon groups.'
As Taehyung lifts the papers to read, Soobin's phone slips from his hands and falls on Taehyung's table.
Taehyung mutes his conference and says, "What is this all Soobin? You can see that I am busy right?"
Soobin says, "Sorry Hyung! But I need your sign on these papers."
Taehyung asks, "Where do I have to sign?"
Soobin immediately opens the last page of the contract and points towards it.
Taehyung signs the contract without even reading the papers. He says, "Now it's fine right? Now you leave from here. I am busy in a conference meeting."
Soobin leaves the cabin and soon he sends the confirmation letter after scanning the papers to Jeon Groups.
He says to himself, "Finally we got such a big opportunity. Now I can relax for sometime as my other work is already finished. Jisoo was saying something right? What message does Sehun Hyung send? Let's go and ask her."

Here Jisoo is sitting while holding her head.
Soobin asks on seeing her like this, "What happened, Jisoo? Are you not feeling good?"
Jisoo says, "Soobin sir I am having a bad headache. Can I go home?"
Soobin thinks, 'Her health is not fine. And moreover it's already late afternoon. Soon office hours will end. My work is also finished so I can sit here in place of her and complete her work.'
He says, "Ok Jisoo. You can leave. I will inform Hyung about it."
Jisoo leaves after saying thank you to Soobin.
Soobin sits in her place and starts doing some work.

Otherside Jungkook reaches his company from the police station. He enters inside his cabin and again starts working when Yeonjun enters inside his cabin hurriedly.
He is holding contract papers sent from Dreams Collection. He forwards those papers to Jungkook and says, "Hyung I have done your work. I had sent the contract papers to Dreams Collection and they have even sent a confirmation mail to us."
Jungkook says happily, "Very good Yeonjun. I am really happy."
Jungkook thinks while holding those papers, 'How come Dreams Collection agreed to work with us this easily? They were not ready to work with us until now. What happened suddenly? And Sehun himself has rejected my offer then what happened now?'
Thinking about all this he immediately opens the papers and starts reading them. His eyes widened on seeing Taehyung's sign on the last page of the contract. He was quick to recognise Taehyung's signature.
Jungkook thinks, 'These are Taehyung's signatures. So does that mean Dreams Collection is Taehyung's company?'
Jungkook holds his head thinking about all these things. The last seven years have started revolving infront of his eyes.