13. Promise

Everyone became worried after seeing Taehyung getting unconscious.
They all immediately came near him except Soobin who was standing frozen in his place.
Jong Suk picks him up and places him on a nearby couch.
Minho says to Ji-eun, "Ji-eun go and bring a glass of water."
Ji-eun nods and immediately leaves to bring water. Soon she came back with two glass of water. She gives one of them to Jong Suk who takes some water from it and starts sprinkling on Taehyung's face. Soon Taehyung gains his consciousness but one can clearly see fear in his eyes.
He says, "Hyung they will take me. Please do something Hyung. They will take me. Please save me."
Jong Suk says, "Angel nothing like this will happen. No one will take you. We are all here with you. Now don't be afraid ok."
He then picks the another glass and forwards it towards Taehyung's lips. He says, "Drink some water."
Taehyung drinks the water without saying anything.
Then Jong Suk takes him towards his room. While Ji-eun went towards the kitchen.

As soon as they leaves, Go-eun starts looking at Soobin angrily.
While Soobin wasn't even aware of what is happening around him. He was lost in his own thoughts. He thinks, 'What happened to Hyung just now? I just said to keep Hyung's car siren on. What is there to be afraid about it? And why Hyung was asking to save him? Who is going to take him? What is all this happening? I can't understand anything.'
Go-eun comes near him angrily and says, "What you have done? You have to always say something wrong whenever you speak. What was the need to say all those things? Look what happened to Taehyung because of you." Saying that she slaps him hardly.
Soobin looks at her with wide eyes. Firstly he was trying to understand what his mother is saying. But before he can even understand it his mother slapped him.
Soobin places his hand on his cheek and looks at her fearfully. Slowly tears starts flowing from his eyes.
Go-eun was about to say something else but Minho interrupts her and says, "Soobin go to your room."
Soobin leaves from there without saying anything.

Minho looks at Go-eun who is now crying.
Go-eun says, "Did you saw what happened to Taehyung because of Soobin's one mistake? If Soobin haven't said all those things then Taehyung wouldn't have got unconscious. What if something happened to Taehyung? You saw right? He was looking so afraid."
Minho makes her sit on couch and says, "Firstly stop crying Go-eun. Nothing will happen to Taehyung. Now tell me one thing. Is Soobin aware of Taehyung's past? Does he know what happened with Taehyung? Have we ever told him about Taehyung's past?"
Go-eun shakes her head in no.
Minho says, "Good that atleast you know this much. Then why did you said all those things to Soobin? Don't hurt others for Taehyung. If Taehyung came to know about this then he also won't be. Soobin is not even aware of Taehyung's past. If he had known what has happened with Taehyung then he would have never said this. You slapped Soobin without him knowing what is his fault. What he will think about you? Have you ever thought about this. Go-eun I agree that you love Taehyung even more than your own son and you just want to see him happy. You can do anything for his happiness. But today what you did, is it right? Look Go-eun just for one relation you can't neglect all others. Just like Taehyung is your son, Soobin is also your son. I am not saying you to not care about Taehyung's happiness but don't hurt others in the process. Today I am telling you that either you tell everything about Taehyung's past to Soobin or else stop getting angry at him. I have already told you to stop treating Taehyung like a weak person. Due to this behaviour of yours Taehyung will never be able to move on from his past. We can't always stay with him. Today or tomorrow he needs to be independent. I know what I am saying must be bitter for you but this is best for everyone. I also considers Taehyung as my own son. I am not his enemy. But I don't want Taehyung to be weak. I want him to become strong and independent. Please think about what I have said. Now I am going to Soobin. He needs someone."
Minho then leaves for Soobin's room.

Go-eun also leaves for her own room. She closes the room's door and wipes her tears. Soon a wicked smile appears on her face. She says, "What were you saying Minho? Wants Taehyung's happiness? My foot. The only thing I wants him to do is cry everyday. You don't know how much satisfaction I got today after seeing that fear in his eyes. This all is done by me. I was also behind destroying Taehyung's life. And that Soobin, he is not my son. He is a bloody mistake for me. Your brother has destroyed my life and now I am destroying his one and only son's life. Because of your brother I lost the love of life. My husband. What made you think that I will love a murderers son? The only feeling I have in my heart for Taehyung is pure hate. You don't know how satisfied I feels when I see him crying thinking that his lover has betrayed him. Poor boy don't even know that it was me who had forced Jungkook to do all those things. Tsk tsk tsk."
Saying that she starts laughing evily.