3. Tk Enterprises

Taehyung stops his car infront of a ten floored building located in a upper-class area of Seoul.
On top of building one can see a board with Dreams Collection written on it.
Seeing Taehyung's car the guard immediately comes near it. He says, "Good morning sir."
Taehyung greets him back and went inside the building after handling him the car keys.
Taehyung reaches on 9th floor of building through lift.
Seeing him all employees working on floor stood up to greet him.
Taehyung replies to their greetings with a small smile. He then signals them to sit down.

Taehyung went towards the reception desk present on the floor. He asks the receptionist, "Jisoo is Sehun in his cabin?"
Jisoo replies, "Yes sir he is waiting for you in his cabin."
Taehyung again asks, "Where is Nancy? I need to take reports from her for today's meeting."
Jisoo says, "Sir she haven't reached office till now. She called earlier to inform that she will be late today as she have some urgent work to complete."
Taehyung says, "Ok I am in Sehun's cabin. If anyone calls then transfer it to his cabin only."
He then leaves from there and employees take a deep breath seeing their boss finally leaving.

Taehyung knocks on Sehun's cabin door.
Sehun says, "Come inside Taehyung."
Taehyung enters inside and asks, "Sehun how do you always know that it's me on the door?"
Sehun says, "Because I am deeply in love with you."
Taehyung rolls his eyes and says while sticking his tongue out, "And your face is of no match infront of my standards."
Sehun also retorts, "And your face looks good only when you do some makeup. Without makeup your face looks so weird."
Taehyung huffs and says, "How dare you to say that? I looks beautiful without any makeup also. I will see you later."
Sehun says, "You can see me now only. I am the most handsome man in this world."
Taehyung again rolls his eyes and says, "Yeah yeah Mr. Handsome now shall we do some work or not."
Sehun nods his head and asks, "You got the details for today's meeting right?"
Taehyung shakes his head in denial and says, "They are with Nancy and Jisoo told me that she haven't reached office till now."
Sehun says, "Your secretary never reaches office on time. She is always late."
Taehyung says, "She has some important work that's why she is late. Let it be. I will go and get those reports from her pc." Saying that he leaves the cabin.

Otherside in Jeon Mansion, So-min is searching for her son but she couldn't find him. She stops a servant and asks, "Have you seen Jungkook?"
Servant replies, "Mam Jungkook sir already left for office. I heard him talking with Yoo-jung mam."
So-min enters inside her room hurriedly and asks to her husband who is reading newspaper while sitting on a chair, "You know where Jungkook is?"
Wonwoo replies calmly, "He went to office."
So-min asks, "You know? And still you didn't stop him? I am trying to keep him away from there since last week and you just let him go there. Why? I don't want to lose my son."
Wonwoo keeps the newspaper on the table and says angrily, "So what do you want? That your son always stays within his past? Till when we will stop him? One day he needs to go there as it's his own office. So why not today? Anyways it was all planned by Jungkook's friends. They said that they will be there with Jungkook and slowly slowly everything will become fine. I also believes it. They had called Jungkook to office by giving excuse of an important meeting. Look So-min I am not Jungkook's enemy. I also wants only good for my son. If Jungkook will go out and meet others then he will learn to face them."
So-min says angrily, "You do whatever you thinks is right. But keep this in your mind that if again my son got hurt then I won't leave anyone easily." Saying that she leaves the room.

Jungkook is driving his car in full speed. He says to himself, "Don't know what happened in the office now. Emergency meeting this suddenly? Hope everything is fine."
Soon his car stops infront of a 30 floored building above which a big board of Jeon Groups can be seen.
Jungkook comes out of his car and starts walking towards the main building.
Guard standing him on gate greets him which he returns with a polite smile.
He then move towards the lift and presses the button. Soon lift opens and he enters inside.
Jungkook forwards his hand towards the buttons present in lift to click button for 28th floor. But his hand pause in the middle when....