8. Make you proud

Here Yoo-jung is sitting in her room angrily.
She says, "Mrs. Jeon So-min this Yoo-jung will never forgive you. You didn't did good by snatching my son from me. You took away my son from me by acting all loving and caring. That's why today my son Yeonjun came back just after your one call to meet that Jungkook. Even today my son loves you more than me. He trusts you more than me. That's why instead of meeting me first he came to talk with you. You will surely get your punishment for snatching my son like this from me. You just wait how I makes Jungkook far away from you. Then you will know the pain of snatching someone else son. My Yeonjun is just innocent. He knows nothing about outer world. He just follows Jungkook blindly. That's why I have kept him away from here so that Junghyun and I can complete my years of incomplete dream. Take Jeon Mansion and Jeon Groups away from you. I am trying for so many years but till now I can't get successful. With so many difficulties I have stopped Jungkook from coming back but Jeon So-min you had destroyed everything in one moment. And now by calling Yeonjun here, you wants to destroy my whole plan? I will not let something like this happen. Junghyun is handling Jeon Groups from seven years but still he can't get C.E.O post just because of Wonwoo and my idiotic husband. My son do all work and someone else get benefit from it. I won't let something like this happen."

Suddenly So-min enters inside the room. Seeing her Yoo-jung immediately brings tears to her eyes. She asks, "Noona you here?"
Seeing her tears, So-min immediately sits beside her and asks while wiping them, "Yoo-jung what happened? Why are you crying? And why you left the party like this? Today you should be happy right? Finally our Yeonjun is back. Now everything will become fine in our house. Don't cry like this."
Yoo-jung says, "Noona these are just happy tears. You are right. Now everything will be fine. But...."
So-min asks, "But?"
Yoo-jung says, "Noona I have sent Yeonjun to America so that he can become independent and successful. But seems like nothing like this will happen anymore."
So-min asks, "That's it?"
Yoo-jung nods her head.
So-min holds her hand and says, "Why you are thinking like this Yoo-jung? Yeonjun can work in Jeon Groups just like his both brothers. You yourself says that Yeonjun always follows what Jungkook asks him to do. So we will send Yeonjun to the office tomorrow only with Jungkook. I am sure Jungkook will teach him everything."
Then only Yeonjun enters inside the room.
So-min says, "Look we were talking about him only and here he is."
She then brings Yeonjun near Yoo-jung and says to him, "Now you talk with your mom. I will leave as it's already very late."
Saying that she lefts from there.

Yeonjun asks, "How are you mom?"
Yoo-jung says with tears in her eyes, "How would a mother be without her son? I used to miss you everyday. It's just you who forgot about your own mother."
Hearing this Yeonjun says angrily, "You are lying. If you were missing me then why you sent me abroad. You never even for once asked me to come back. I am sure there is some other selfish motive of yours behind it."
Hearing this Yoo-jung shouts angrily, "What are you saying? Do you even know how these things you are saying are hurting me? And is this how you talk with your mother?"
Yeonjun says, "Mom you can only manipulate So-min eomma and Jungkook Hyung by your sweet talks. Not me. So stop your all this drama infront of me. I know very well how much you hate Jungkook Hyung and So-min eomma. I am sure you have sent me abroad for a ulterior motive. Don't know what happened in these past seven years. But I will make sure to find out about it."

Hearing this Yoo-jung slaps him hardly. She says angrily, "You are speaking a lot today. For those people you are talking to your own mother like this. Don't know what type of black magic that So-min and Jungkook had done on you? You always thinks me as the bad one. I am doing everything for you and Junghyun's happiness only. But no. You never have to understand me."
Yeonjun says while cutting her in the middle, "I don't want to understand anything. And about whose happiness are you talking about? I don't want such type of happiness which we will get after hurting someone. And now I am sure that you don't love anyone. You only loves money and status. And to get all these things you and Junghyun Hyung can stoop to any level."
Yoo-jung says, "I think you have lost your brain. I need to send you back to America otherwise I am sure you will definitely ruin everything."
Yeonjun says calmly, "Sorry mom. But not this time. You heard what eomma said right? From tomorrow I am joining Jeon Groups along with Jungkook Hyung. So I am not going anywhere. But you hear me out clearly. If you and Junghyun Hyung dare to do something with Jungkook Hyung then I will forget every relationship between us."
Saying that he leaves from there.