14. Getting contract

Hee-sung's eyes widen on hearing Junghyun saying his wife's name for an accident.
He says to himself, 'What a dangerous man is this Jeon Junghyun. This man can never love someone. Till now he has destroyed his own brother's life only. But now what he is saying is unbelievable. Now he wants to kill his own wife. I need to remain safe from him. Who knows he will kill me one day after using me? I need to keep all proofs against him safe. Who knows when I will need them? I have never seen an evil man like him. I do all these wrong works just because of compulsion. But why does he need to do all these things? But what do I have to do with it? My work is just to complete his orders and take money from him.'

On not hearing any reply from Hee-sung for a long time, Junghyun shouts, "Hee-sung! Hee-sung where did you go? Did you forget how to do your work? Or you don't need money anymore? It seems you don't love your family anymore. You used to say that you can do anything for your family right?"
Junghyun is well aware of the fact that Hee-sung will do anything for money and his family.
On hearing about money Hee-sung quickly says, "Sir! Sir I am always ready to do your work. And what did you said? I forgot how to do my work? No sir! I still can do everything which I have done seven years ago. You know how I works right? Till now not even the police can find out what you and I have done." He says with full confidence.

Hearing this an evil smile appears on Junghyun's face. He says, "Don't try to be oversmart Hee-sung. What are you even talking about? I have done nothing. Everything was done by you only. Never forget this thing otherwise you don't know what I can do with you and your family." He says with full arrogance.
Hee-sung says panicking, "Sir! Sir! Please forgive me. I am ready to do everything you say. But please don't do anything with my family. I made a mistake. I will never say something like this again."
Junghyun feels really satisfied hearing Hee-sung's frightened voice. He says, "Yaah Hee-sung you know na that I don't like to talk to you in this tone. But you always say something that I have to talk to you like this. Now you reach Seoul as soon as possible. I will tell you everything else after meeting you. And if you ever tried to trap me then...."
Before Junghyun can complete, Hee-sung cuts him off and says, "Sir I will not do anything like this. Please believe me."
Junghyun says, "Very good Hee-sung! Contact me as soon as you reach Seoul. Then I will tell you how and when you have to do Irene's accident."
Hee-sung asks, "Sir if you don't mind then can I ask something from you."
Junghyun asks, "What is it Hee-sung? Ask whatever you want to ask quickly. I don't have much time for you."
Hee-sung says, "Sir till now you have destroyed your brother Jungkook's life. I can understand that you have done all those things for money and Jeon Groups. But sir now you want to kill your own wife. Why sir? I can't understand this thing."
Junghyun says angrily, "And you don't even have to understand. Stop worrying about all these things. Just do your work properly. Don't use your useless brain extra."
Hee-sung thinks, 'This man should receive Grammy awards every year as the best villain.'

Junghyun says, "Now I am cutting the call. Meet me in Seoul after two days."
Hee-sung says hurriedly, "Sir wait. You didn't say how much money I will be getting for this work."
Junghyun mocks, "Finally you came back to your status. I was well aware that you will ask for money for sure. I am giving you money from the last seven years. But still say how much money do you need for Irene's accident."
Hee-sung says hesitantly, "30 lakh sir."
Junghyun asks, "What? 30 lakh? Just for a simple accident you want 30 lakh? Have you lost your brain Hee-sung?"
Hee-sung says, "I want 30 lakh only sir."
Junghyun asks,"But last time you did everything in just 10 lakh? But now for a simple accident you want 30 lakh?"
Hee-sung says, "You are right sir. I had done everything in just 10 lakh last time because at that time I only needed to trap Taehyung sir in your plan. But this time I have to do Irene Madam's accident carefully. Then I have to run away from there before the police can catch me. All these things are risky sir. So I will take 30 lakh."
Junghyun says, "Fine! You will get your money." Saying that he cuts the call.