12. They met just to separate

Jungkook and his friends have decided to watch the same movie as that of Taehyung and others. They all are even in the same theatre. But still away from each other.
Yeonjun sends everyone their tickets through WhatsApp. He says, "Yoongi Hyung your's and Jimin Hyung's seat is near me and Jungkook Hyung."
Yoongi says, "Ok."
Yeonjun says, "Namjoon Hyung I have already sent you your's and Seokjin Hyung's seat on WhatsApp."
Namjoon shows a thumbs up to him.
Yeonjun says, "Hoseok Hyung and Lisa Noona your seats are beside them."
Hoseok says, "Alright "
Jungkook says, "No let's take our seat guys."
Everyone nods and leaves for their respective seats.

There is still sometime left for the movie to start.
Soobin says to Taehyung, "Hyung I want to eat some chips."
Taehyung glares at him and says, "Now what is this Soobin? Soon movie will start." (Typical elder siblings.😃😃😃)
Soobin says making a innocent face, "Hyung I will come back before it. Please."
Taehyung nods and Soobin immediately leaves to purchase chips.

Here Yeonjun and Jungkook are sitting together.
Jungkook is checking Jeon Groups stocks.
Yeonjun whines, "Hyung atleast don't do this now. We came here to watch movie and not to check our stocks."
Jungkook says, "The movie has not started yet that's why I thought to check our company's stocks. By the way Yeonjun you forgot to buy chips for us."
Yeonjun hits his head hearing this. He says, "Oh no I completely forgot about that. Thanks Hyung for making me remember. I will just go and buy them."
Saying that Yeonjun leaves to buy chips.
As soon as Yeonjun leaves, Jungkook again gets busy in his phone.

Soobin is hurrying towards the store. He wants to buy his chips as soon as possible so that he won't miss the movie. So he doesn't see Yeonjun coming from other side.
Yeonjun is also walking while thinking about the incident that happened some time before in parking lot.
Both Soobin and Yeonjun are lost in their own world and collides with each other.

Yeonjun asks angrily, "You can't walk looking properly?"
While Soobin is just lost in Yeonjun. Even Yeonjun angry face is looking attractive to him.
On seeing him lost, Yeonjun says a little loudly, "Hello Mr. Where are you lost? Can't you hear? I am speaking to you."
Soobin comes out of his dreamland and says blushing, "I-i didn't saw you."
Yeonjun says mockingly, "Maybe you were just looking at chips store that's why."
Now Soobin also says mockingly, "Hello Mr. I can also say the same thing about you. I also collided with me so it is also your fault."
Yeonjun looks at his watch and says, "I don't have time for now otherwise I would have told you who is at fault."
Soobin says, "I also don't have time otherwise I would also have told you that it's your fault."
Both glares at eachother one last time and leaves for the theatre after buying chips.

After sometime it was interval.
Taehyung says to Sehun, "Sehun there is still sometime left for movie to start. I want to buy some clothes for uncle and aunty. I will be back soon."
Sehun says, "Ok Taehyung."
Bogum asks, "Can I come with you Taehyung?"
Taehyung says hurriedly, "N-No Bogum. I mean I will be back soon."
Saying that he immediately leaves not even hearing what Bogum have to say.

Otherside Jungkook receives a call from Lee Kyung-mi but because of network problem Jungkook decides to go out. He informs Yeonjun about it and leaves the theatre. But call gets cut before he can receive it.
Jungkook says to himself, "I think I should wait here only for sometime. Maybe Miss Lee will call again."

Here Taehyung is in a clothing store. He has decided to buy something for his uncle and aunty.
Taehyung selects a dress for his aunty and purchases it. He says to middle aged shopkeeper, "Uncle please keep it here only. I will just look for some other clothes."
Saying that he leaves the dress on the shop counter and then went to the men's collection to buy something for his uncle.

Jungkook is waiting for Kyung-mi's call when his eyes fall on the same clothing shop in which Taehyung is present.
He thinks, 'Maybe I can buy something for mom while I wait for the call.'
He enters inside the shop and shopkeeper asks, "What would you like to see sir?"
Jungkook says, "Actually I want to buy a dress for my mom. Can you please help to select something?"
Shopkeeper says, "I can surely help you sir. But I don't know if your mother will like it or not."
Jungkook says, "Then please ask some female staff to help me."
Shopkeeper says, "Sorry sir but today our only female staff is on leave."
Then Jungkook's eyes fall on the packed dress placed on counter. He really likes it so he points at it and says, "Then give this one to me."
Shopkeeper says, "Sorry sir but this is already purchased by someone else."
Then his eyes fall on Taehyung who is on the other end of the shop.
Shopkeeper points towards him and says to Jungkook, "Sir he is the one who has purchased it. You can talk with him. If he agrees then you can take this dress."