INTRODUCTION

Well,

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU ALL!!!

well because my last year was shit and I am hoping nothing from this year as well. You know when you fall and you stop expecting anything?

Yes, that's me after having no hope that this year gonna be any good (I am just hoping it don't turn towards worst.)

Anyways, it's a JEONGCHEOL's story so it will be gay as fuck, no doubt.

Also Jeonghan is a murder, assassin here to be exact. There was some point where murder and killing (I know both are same thing, don't remind me) are mentioned so I hope you'll be cautious. It's not too much honestly, it's just mentioned, not that i wrote a full scene so you should be good. I know you people read worst stuffs than this so I am not going to apologise.

As always, homophobia in not allowed. You can criticize the story but I draw line to homophobia.

And at last, please tell me your views on the story. Review where you feel like. Your comments really give me strength to write ahead and though i, most of the time, don't reply (I am a bad hooman for that ik), I swear I read all of them.

Love you all!!! Enjoy you day and don't forget to tell me your new year resolution (and the date you fucked it up) . I am waiting!