Abducted??

~ Damien ~

I continued wriggling my body, even though all the attempts I made to escape the Hellexra lady's incredibly firm grip were futile.

My heart thrummed when everyone else except Ryan, spoke in a unified voice:
"We have chosen to annihilate everyone on this planet that belongs to earth, now that the king is gone...and you will be the first"

Damn, it meant that I was gonna die. I was right, coming here was a very bad idea but Ryan refused to listen. I shot a frightened gaze at him but he seemed unbothered by the situation, causing me to frown.

"I surrender", he said, flinging both hands in the air.

"Hands behind your back", the bald man instructed.

He complied, folding both hands behind his back while staring at me with cocked brows. It felt as though he was trying to communicate with me, but unfortunately, I couldn't understand him.

Everyone's eyes became glued to him, but that was when something strange happened...

A bright of light radiated throughout the whole room, almost blinding everyone in the process. It was then I realized that Hellexra's grip on me was loosened, allowing me to force myself out of it.

Lucky enough for me, my eyes were well protected by the dark sunshades Ryan had forced me to put on earlier; I felt extremely grateful for obeying him.

As I darted towards him, he pulled out a sleek black blaster from nowhere and instructed me to get behind him. Knowing that my life was at stake, I hid behind him and watched as he fired at them with several energy blasts like the first one until they were all down.

Walking up to the white haired lady, he crouched and grabbed her robe until she was close enough to him;

"You don't deserve the good life he gave to you...all of you!", he yelled before turning to me.

"Go outside... I'll join you shortly", he instructed.

I tried to hesitate but I obeyed because he wore a stern look on his face, and I didn't want to aggravate him even more.

Screaming sounds followed by a sudden explosion were all I could hear, while standing in the small shadowy room. My heart skipped more than two beats when an abrupt silence engulfed the atmosphere again, but not until Ryan stepped through the door, bathed in a strange blue liquid.

I cocked my eyebrows with my gaze fixed upon his bizzarre appearance, while he continued panting;

"What happened in there?", I questioned.

"I killed them all"

***********

MEANWHILE, BACK ON EARTH:

"Mum, I'm leaving for swimming practice!", yelled Dugan before shutting the door behind him.

"Okay love, be home by nine"

Darting towards the garage, he lifted his bike from the pile of junk upon which it laid. He sighed as his gaze met with the smooth garage wall where the words 'D&D' were boldly engraved.

Weeks had passed since Damien's sudden disappearance and nothing was heard from him, not even a text message. The sad news of his father's death spread round the world like wild fire, but his disappearance managed to escape the ears of everyone except Dugan and other close friends.

Could it be true that he must've secretly relocated to London for the sake of taking over his father's responsibility as the CEO of Stanton Tech?

Everyone at school had been talking about it, but no one could tell what really happened.