Chapter 8 - Micheal

I hid in the closet until her friend left, after a few minutes of no movement I get out and slowly peek around the corners until I find Alessa asleep on the couch. I see my flowers on the counter and smile, she didn't throw them away. She's wearing booty shorts and a tank top; you can see her nipples through it and I feel myself growing hard. I just want to grab her by the throat and bury myself in her until she can no longer breathe. I walk back to her bathroom to take care of my need s, "Jamie?" I hear her say and freeze. Can she see me? No, it's too dark in her bedroom and I didn't turn on the light yet. I hear her get up and quickly walk into the tub and stand behind the shower curtain. She walks in here and turns on the light, she's so close and doesn't even know it. I listen to her as she brushes her teeth, she turns the lights off and I can hear her as she climbs into bed. A few minutes goes by and I hear her, she's moaning. I slowly climb out of the tub and peek my head around the door, its dark in her room but I can make out what she's doing, I can see her touching herself, I walk over to the pile of clothes on the bathroom flood and begin to take care of myself while listening to her. She sounds so beautiful, and I finish before I even began. I leave my cum all over her clothes marking my territory, another way to let her know I've been here. A few more minutes go by, and I hear a light snore from the bedroom, so I walk in there and lay down on the opposite side of the bed just like I've been doing every night since I started coming here. She doesn't move, she doesn't wake up and I just lay there watching her until the sun starts to rise and I climb back out the window leaving it cracked like I do every morning.