Chapter 11 - Alessa

I wake up wrapped in my blanket and the first thing I realize is I'm not wearing any pants. I remember falling asleep on the couch next to Liam. But now I'm in bed, and he's gone. I look up at the ceiling, maybe he'll text me later today or maybe he left his number somewhere for me. I sit up and check my phone. Nothing. I sigh and get up to go to the bathroom, walking back out I hear something coming from the living room and freeze. Maybe I imagined it, or maybe Liam didn't lock the door, and someone was there trying to rob me.... Maybe it's Micheal.... No, he's still locked up, right? I run to the closet, grab one of my heels, and slowly exit the room. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with the shoe, but it's all I have. I should buy a bat or something to keep in the room just in case. I make it to the corner and start screaming and swinging my heel as Liam walks around at the same time and grabs my hand with the shoe in it just before it hits him in the face. "Is this usually how you greet people in the morning?" I'm completely speechless and have no clue how to respond to what just happened. He laughs at me and I know that I probably look crazy trying to stab someone with my shoe and no pants on but I mean honestly what else was I supposed to do? He takes the shoe away from me and drops it on the floor, "Breathe Alessa." He says and starts to do breathing exercises trying to get me to follow his lead. I start calming down "I made you breakfast." He says with a soft smile as he pulls me in for a hug. "I'm sorry for scaring you, I heard you in the bathroom and was coming to let you know I was here." It wasn't until he pulled me into the hug that I realized that my entire body was shaking and how scared I was that it was Micheal. He lets go of me and I walk quickly back to the bedroom to grab my phone and had planned on searching but Liam grabs the phone and puts it back on the nightstand and grabs my hand leading me to the kitchen. "I'm being crazy." I think to myself as I look back at my phone. We walk into the kitchen and again I'm speechless, the counter is covered in food. There's coffee, muffins, bacon, eggs, orange juice, milk, biscuits, sausage, and beautiful red roses. "Okay, so I didn't make breakfast. But I did order it and put everything out for you, I wasn't sure what you would like so I ordered everything." He says looking at me with a smile on. "The flowers are beautiful, thank you" I turn and kiss him. "What made you go with red roses this time instead of black roses?" "Huh?" he says looking at me "I got the black roses the other day, they were beautiful too. Different, but beautiful." I walk to the kitchen, pull out the card, and show him. "This is the first time I've gotten any flowers; I didn't send them." I look at him and don't know what to do or say. He shrugs it off and goes to the kitchen to make a plate and I just look at the card. My heart beats faster, "Who sent me the flowers" I think to myself "Are you talking to someone?" Liam asks breaking my train of thought. "No! I honestly have no idea who sent me the flowers. I thought they were from you." I walk over and grab the plate from him. "Just you, if that's what we are doing." I said "I would like to do it. I would like to be more, but I think talking would be nice first." He says smiling. "I'd like that too," I say back and walk away with the plate he made. It's a quiet day, Liam and I hang around the apartment all day him watching TV, and me reading for work. Hours go by and I get up to go start something for dinner, I want to make Liam something homemade. I start by getting some meat out of the refrigerator and before I can even open it Liam is behind me wrapping an arm around me and using the other to move my hair to the side while he starts kissing the side of my neck. As I close my eyes and lift my head up to give him more access, I let out a moan that seems to encourage him to put a hand under my shirt and start rubbing my stomach while the other starts to travel down to the button of my jeans. I can feel just how excited he is through his jeans touching my lower back. I lift my arm and reach behind his head pushing my breast up as he puts his hand under my bra and cups my breast. I moan again as he starts to pull on my nipple, I lift my hand, cover his, and squeeze. I turn around grab the button on his jeans and start to undo them. I look up into his eyes as I slowly get down on my knees taking his pants and underwear to the floor with me. He raises an eyebrow and smirks; I smile back as I lean forward grabbing him and putting him into my mouth until he reaches the back of my throat. I look up at him and his head is lifted, and I slowly start moving back and forth while moving my hand at the same time. He starts to moan so I start to suck harder, his hands move to my hair and start pulling it, moving my head faster and faster. He starts grunting and I look up to see his chest moving faster and faster, his grip gets tighter on my hair, and I know he's about to finish. Before I can finish that thought his hips come off the counter and pushing him deeper into my mouth cutting off my air supplies, holding my head, he finishes in my mouth forcing me to swallow. He lets go of my head and I pull back my head and take a deep breath and start to laugh. He looks down at me on the floor, pulls his jeans up, and starts laughing with me. "That's not what I was expecting for dinner." I say laughing, still laughing he sits down beside me on the floor. "That's not what I was expecting either. I came in here to help you, but you looked too good not to touch." He says, I roll my eyes, stand up, and start to open the meat on the counter. "Let's go out to eat, I want to take you out." I look down at Liam who is still sitting on the floor. "What did you have in mind?" I ask. "I want to take you on a date. A nice restaurant. Go get dressed and we can stop by my apartment on the way." I shake my head and head to my room and start looking through my closet. Immediately I feel something is off, like something that is usually here is missing but I can't figure out what it is. I shake my head and ignore the feeling, grab the red dress and black heels, and head to my bathroom to get in the shower and ready for the night. It doesn't take me long to shower, while I was doing my hair it dawned on me what was missing from my closet. I walk back to it and look around and sure enough my baby blue strapless dress is missing. I start to head back to the bathroom to look through my dirty clothes to find it when Liam walks in. "Wow, you look beautiful" he states, and I can feel my face start to turn red. Forgetting about my dress and what I was doing, I grabbed his hand and we headed for the door. When I opened the door the last thing, I expected to see was Sarah.