10

Safe to say, the second you got back home you BEGGED your father to let you move. At first three things clashed between the both of you; One, you had just spent a fair chunk of your money on your new automobile and were only just now nursing your savings back. Two, where the hell would you go? And three, why?

The first two were plenty easy to explain, but the third.. Unfortunately, this only ended up in a somewhat lecture about how he wasn't a 'piggy bank', and that if you so wished to move, you should either get a college dorm, a townie or a husband.

Sometimes you wanted to shake your fist at your father, but then he really might get the wrong idea. You didn't need two insane men calling you spoiled. Trying to change his mind could be allotted to a different day, but the situation only intensified. What about in the mean time? When you had to walk at night? Or worse, if the car broke down in the middle of the road?

The conversation at-least fizzed out in a cordial manner, after a bit of explanation. You were being quite polite despite being essentially told you'd have to live for another couple of months with this animal-like beast. Nonetheless, that was the bag you were in. And arguing would not take you out. After your father seemed to be paying more attention to his game than anything else, you sat up and walked to the kitchen. There, your mom was preparing meat - Slicing it, storing it in bags.

You stared at her unwrinkled periwinkle dress, and the cleaning gloves that would adorn her hands. Staring at your own hands, you turned and walked upstairs to your room.

-

The kiss had burned Lee's lips. Every time he rubbed them together, licked them, tasted a bit of you on the corners.. he was hooked. Now that it was done, he didn't feel a bit bad about hustling your first kiss. Wonder and relief is all that was present. And to think, he hadn't even felt this anxiety.. just pure euphoria beginning to end. He held you so close it was almost melodic.. Yes, little you and him. All he could do since it happened was replay it in his mind, even in his bedroom at night when it was quiet, he was ignited again with just unbridled love for you.

Why should anyone fear love? It was so, so amazing.. so good.. He brought his fingers down his ribs and brushed them against his happy trail - imagining they were yours. Your hand, with a big ring on it, tracing circles until they'd finally peak under his boxer shorts. Creeping further down with your dainty, feather-light touch, until he couldn't ignore it anymore. He felt himself twitch and reeled his hand back, almost succumbing to the flesh. No matter how his ideals were reformed, he shouldn't ever go that far. Only after marriage he promised himself, and tried to ignore how restless for marriage he suddenly was.

He thought about the future and how he should go about things. Truthfully he never wants to harm you.

You were so good it even seemed like things were looking up. His whiff of your hair was by pure accident, but wasn't it such a pleasantry? When Leeroy thought for a bit, he decided that he might be able to steal another kiss in about a couple of days.

The check from the army is said to suit everyone very well. They gave him a house, and car. All for a lousy three years of boredom and cleaning the lands up of scum.

Why, if it was apparent that that was all he needed to do, he would've enlisted willingly ages ago. Not only that, but all of those machines were just beautiful. How 'bout that real American artillery? If he didn't know any better, he'd almost miss it. But being home would always trump it. Seeing his family, the town he grew up in since birth. It was plenty beautiful here.. sans some of the shady characters.

Speaking of, he had too returned with a new butterfly knife. It's of the same kind those greaser kids would pull on him in school, when he was still skinny and defenseless.