Prologue: One Sky, One Destiny

A/N: Surprise! I'm working one a story that is both Crystal related, and Kingdom Hearts related in some way. This is a bit of a practice for working on the Kingdom Hearts Tari's Journey stories for me. Consider this a bit of a late Christmas from me to all of you. Now then, on to the story. And may your heart be its guiding key.

......

(July 14, 2017)

It's the battle between light and darkness, Sora and the others have battled most of Organization XIII all except for Xehanort. The dark Keyblade Master just recently acquired the X-Blade and summoned Kingdom Hearts after destroying Kairi, in which this provoked our hero. Using Xehanort's power of time against him, Sora and his friends Donald and Goofy transported him to an unknown world that has a breathtaking beautiful view of mountain towns with white and gold buildings with each one has a windmill on it. This leads to Sora going up against thirteen copies of Xehanort. After the going up against all of them, our three heroes are a bit tired until Xehanort himself appears.

(I suggest you might watch this video until minute mark below it. Useful for the story in a way.)

(End at minute mark 41:16)

......

Sora ended up in another unknown part of a new world. When he opened his eyes, he is in a city that gives him memories of San Fransoyko. It has some animal statues, different billboards that have various things including bands and products, and some folks that are look human-like in some form. As Sora got up, he wonders around the place making himself familiar with the place.

Sora: Is it just me, or is this place seems different than my usual ones? I don't know if there are some Heartless still lurking around the worlds. (Grabs out his Gummiphone showing a picture of Donald, Goofy, Hayner, Pence, and Olette with him) I hope the others are okay without me.

As puts his Gummiphone back into his pocket, he stops by a big guy with an octopus-like head that has a big nose to ask where he is at.

Sora: Excuse me, do you know what this place? I'm asking since I'm a bit lost around here.

Unknown Big Guy: Who are you and where did you come from?

Sora heard the exact question; he does not want to break world order since he is at a world different from his home back at the Destiney Islands. He heard Donald screaming...

Donald (Sora's mind): You must protect world order.

Sora: The name's Sora, and I'm from someplace far away.

The big guy brought out a hybrid of a paint gun mixed with a mini gatling gun. He places it on a nearby box and sits down on a chair.

Heavy Squid: I am Heavy Squid, and this (grabs weapon) is my weapon. (lays hands on the weapon) She weighs close enough to a regular mini gun have a rapid rate to cover the place with ink in seconds. (puts weapon back in his pocket) You are in Inkopolis, home of many Splatfests, home of the famous Squid Sisters and Off the Hook, and home of both Inklings and Octolings as well.

Sora: Thanks. I got two more questions. First one, is it really necessary to introduce me to your weapon?

Heavy Squid: