Chapter 6: Keyblade Western: Wild, Wild Mario

A/N: Howdy y'all. Welcome to another Sora oriented chapter. This time, it's a version of Wild, Wild Mario with Sora being in Meggy's role again. Giving the keyblade wielder some wild western gun slinging and even a cowboy look for him as well, and a cowboy nickname like how Meggy has her cowgirl nickname is "Sharp-Eye Meggy". Well then, let's get this wagon trail a moving on this story pardners! Yee-haw! Luckily for you, this isn't Western Spaghetti, because it's a different story for another time. I never expect myself do a cowboy style message; I might do it again if I make a 2nd book for this story's universe, or if I had to include in Home on the Range as a Kingdom Hearts world in the Kingdom Hearts: Tari's Journey series. Now, on with the chapter.

......

(November 5th, 2017)

In a wild western desert, a train can be seen riding along the rails. In one of the passenger cars is Mario who is humming to himself happily.

Mario: Oh boy, it was so nice of Bowser to send me a vacation and look after Peach! (shows a ticket that reads: 1 ticket to the middle of nowhere, signed with Bowser's signature) I always wanted to go to the middle of nowhere! :D

Suddenly the train stopped, this confused Mario and he decided to investigate this. He looked through the window, even though he'd smashed his head through the glass to look outside. He sees a sign that says "Howdy, welcome ta' Mushroom Mesa." He also sees Shroomy in a brown cowboy hat who is in a frantic manner.

Shroomy: Oh no! Somebody! Anybody, help! The town's being attacked!

Mario gets out of the train and heads to Shroomy.

Mario: Have no fear! Mario's a qualified idiot! What's the problem!?

(minute marks 0:30 to 1:21)

Meanwhile back with the RED TF2 Sniper with only his underpants on. He got up from the ground, looks down to himself right now and covers the bottom half of himself.

RED TF2 Sniper:

......

Meanwhile, the Wild Wahs were starting to leave the bank that they've just robbed when gunshots were coming their direction. Wario and Waluigi panic and turn to see who's firing at them. They look to the and see Sora on the roof holding a classic wild western revolver. He is wearing a red and black plaid shirt, a black leather vest with a blue line, red colored pants, and even cowboy boots that have a dark yellow color. He's even wearing a cowboy hat that looks similar to Woody's hat. He's here looking for frontier justice to bring to the Wild Wah gang.

Sora: You're not going anywhere, you two varmints! If my name isn't Ropin' Key Sora for nothing.

The two brothers looked at each other, they just laughed over that. Wario looks back to Sora.

Wario: When do you know how to shoot with a normal gun rather than your usual giant key of a weapon?

Sora: Well...

......

(Yesterday)

Sora is looking at a ticket to Mushroom Mesa he got for a trip he has planned on. He grabs himself a suitcase with some clothing to fit into a wild west theme. He even thought about talking to Meggy about some shooting lessons. He talked to her about Mushroom Mesa being a wild western getaway for himself to take a break. This surprised her about the question.