Chapter 2: Sora's Castle Tour / Meeting of the Foretellers

(July 16, 2017)

Later on, in Peach's Castle where SMG4 just heard about two different situations from Mario with the first revolves around Meggy and her daughter which makes him feel bad for the teen mom. The other one is involving Sora, this time with him helping out on the explanation. When the YouTuber learned about Keyblade wielder, he is surprised about everything about him.

SMG4: You're saying that Sora here have gone to other worlds with Donald and Goofy.

Sora: Yep.

Mario: 

SMG4: He and his friends battle down some dangerous monsters that are called the Heartless which associate with darkness; some things that called the Nobodies which is a shell of someone's former self after becoming a Heartless; and beings called Unversed which are kind of similar to the Heartless, except they're made from negative emotions.

Both Mario and Sora nodded their heads.

SMG4: And Sora have defeated Disney Villains and gone up against some evil group known as Organization XIII not just once, but twice.

Sora: That's correct.

SMG4: And there are others like you, hold a key sword?

Sora corrected SMG4.

Sora: Keyblade.

SMG4: Sorry, Keyblade. 

Sora: That's better.

SMG4: You even helped out your friends even during a tournament literally ran by Hades.

Sora: I even gone toe to toe against Hercules in a few matches.

SMG4: And you're here in the Mushroom Kingdom because you saved your own girlfriend's life from a potential being stuck here for God knows how long.

Sora: (blushes) How did you know about me being in love with Kairi!?

SMG4: You said it yourself, a friend of yours consider sharing a star-shaped fruit that isn't a starfruit as some form of romantic thing. Right?

Sora: You got a good point; Selphie does have a romantic side. Since I know girls can be girls.

SMG4 is just standing here with a blank face, but he returns to his normal look. 

Mario: Umm hello.

He turns to Mario with a simple question.

SMG4: What does a teen mom and Sora here got to do with using the Castle as a temporary place to stay?

Mario: Easy, Mario's got a plan. And it involves the Jolly Rodger Bay room for Sora, since it still has that old bed from the past few times you've sleep in there on rare occasions since you sit on your computer all day long.

SMG4 was going to yell at Mario, but he realizes that he has a good point.

SMG4: Touche. What about Meggy and her daughter Crystal?

Mario: Basement.

SMG4: Really Mario, the basement.

Mario: It's where I found Crystal in a paint can since, well, yesterday.

SMG4: She's an Inkling. I know that all Inklings and Octolings can use paint and ink as a place to duck from attacks or just simply refill an ink tank. As for making a bedroom in the basement, do we even have enough for getting a bed and a crib?