Chapter 4: Mario the Babysitter/Sora the Trainer

(October 2nd, 2017)

Meggy realized she'd barely gotten some time to herself since she'd had Crystal, having turned 15 back at July. Knowing it would help both of them to have some time apart, she went to the Mario Bros' house and asked Mario to watch Crystal.

Meggy: I'm just warning you Red, i... it's a lot of responsibility-

Mario: Meggy, relax! Mario can watch the bambini for a few hours, just go for a walk or something and she'll be fine.

Meggy: Well, o... okay.

She handed Crystal to Mario, holding her hand.

Meggy: Crystal, I'll be back soon, okay? Mr. Mario is gonna take care of you.

She looked confused.

Meggy: Be back soon Sunshine.

Kissing her on the forehead, she walked away from Mario's house. Mario it was hard for the both of them.

Closing the door, it finally occurred to him that he had no idea how to care for an infant inkling. He stood awkwardly for a minute.

Mario: So............ do babies like spaghetti?

She just babbled in response.

Mario: Of course, you'd say that.

(music ends)

......

Meanwhile at Peach's Castle where Sora is helping SMG4 and X with potential WOTFI challenges that could make the cut, and some laughs from everyone that are watching it. One challenge stumped the two is "Who can beat Meggy in a 1 vs 1?" by Aron Playz, since Meggy is busy as a teen mom after all.

SMG4: Sora, do you have any plans?

Sora: Maybe use a different challenge as a substitute?

SMG4: I could, but I do not want to exclude her out of the WOTFI challenges.

Sora: Maybe use an old WOTFI challenge from the past?

SMG4: I hope it better not be the barrage of challenges from 2015 again that X had pulled off.

X: Some of them are harmless like watching Frankie for the afternoon.

SMG4: Tell that to the War of the Pingas, a bunch of Weegees dancing, that crazy raisin lady, Mario nearly killed me for a bit after I said something about going home and Teletubbies during a rap battle, and the giant Yoshi with laser eyes!

......

(September 27th, 2015)

(minute marks 6:32 to 9:24)

......

(present time)

X: Oh right, that was my fault on all of that, I'm so sorry. I have to admit, the giant Yoshi with the laser eyes is my personal favorite. And the rap battle thing is really a great idea, I guess it became a thing for WOTFI now.