Chapter 1: If Mario was in Splatoon ft. Sora

A/N: This chapter combines both the first and second chapters of the first Crystal Spletzer story in some form. I might have included in a few scenes that are exclusive to this story. Enjoy the chapter.

......

(July 15, 2017)

It's another day for Sora being in Inkopolis as a temporary roommate for Heavy Squid, even though he is on the final night of staying with big guy. He is exploring the plaza to see even more with going to Shrimp Kicks where it has shoes, Ammo Knights where is it your typical gear for a Splatfest, and an area where one on one fight happens only with the appropriate gear for classic turf wars and Splatfest including a Splattershot which Sora learned the previous one's owner. On the bright side, at least Sora enjoys it and hopes he could bring Donald and Goofy. But he still misses his friends, even after defeating Xehanort like if it were just yesterday. Wait a minute, it did happen just yesterday.

Sora just summoned his Kingdom Key to do a few practice swings in case if the Heartless are still a threat, even with hitting a few cans and bottles with a Fire spell to practice his magic for a little bit. Then he dismissed his keyblade to and wanders to a nearby manhole and stopped for a moment to think.

Sora: (thinking) If I were something a way back to my friends, where would I be at? Even if a plumber were to land on me. Like if that were to actually happens.

(Music ends)

Due to the manhole being open, there be sound of two things coming from it. The first sound is a baby's laugh. The other sound is...

???:

Sora looked up to where the origin of the sound and saw a plumber in red and blue falling onto him, but then it pauses.

Mario (narrator voice): It's a me, Mario. In case you ask, why I'm about to fall on some anime-looking boy while trying to hold on a baby. It all happened earlier today...

......

(Literally 30 minutes ago)

Mario (narrator voice): It all happened with me being dragged into painting the castle by the princess.

Mario (narrator voice): Sorry, force of habit. Now was I, something about spaghetti. Never mind, I'll let the author do the job on explaining since, I'll be sure help in some form. Okie dokie, let's continue on.

Finally, for a moment there, I thought that you were going to hog it all like a plate of spaghetti.

Mario (narrator voice): Are trying to make me hungry? I loved myself some spaghetti right now.

Mario, please focus for goodness's sake!

Mario (narrator voice):

Mario (narrator voice): Can I get some spaghetti after this?

Fine, you get to have some spaghetti after this chapter as a whole.