Chapter 5: WOTFI 2017

(October 7th, 2017)

(minute marks 0:06 to 0:53)

X: Why does this happen all the time? Anyway, we have some special commentators for this WOTFI, the first set of commentators in the form of Death Battle's own Wiz and Boomstick. Their jobs in their home web series are to analyze a combatant's weapons, armor and skill to find out who would win a Death Battle. The second set of commentators is none other than Strong Bad and Homestar Runner from the Homestar Runner series. One's good at reading some Emails about his usual life in Free Country, USA, the other's a pretty good athlete even if he's a gullible one and is good friends with the Cheat.

The scene turns to Wiz, Boomstick, Strong Bad, and Homestar Runner at the commentators' stand.

Homestar Runner: Hey look Strong Bad! I'm a co-host to the other hosts.

Stong Bad: Why am I paired up with this idiot?

Boomstick: Hey!

Strong Bad: I meant Homestar, shotgun legged man.

Homestar: Yeah, he meant me my good man. (sniffs the air) Why do I smell beer breath?

Boomstick: I was drinking some beer okay. I do like myself some alcohol.

Wiz: I don't know whose worst, Boomstick or Strong Bad.

Strong Bad: Hey, I resemble that remark with my name having Bad in it!

Boomstick: I think Strong Bad is the better answer than me.

The scene turns to X in a Lakitu's cloud above the arena.

X: Let the WOTFI of 2017 begin!

......

(minute marks 0:54 to 1:13)

......

Meanwhile in the Spaceballs universe.

(minute marks 0:26 to 35)

......

Back to the commentators' stand with Wiz, Boomstick, Strong Bad, and Homestar Runner with the middle two laughing their butts off.

Boomstick: I heard of a sick burn, but this is ridiculous.

Strong Bad: That scene from Spaceballs always crack me up harder that beating the snot out of Homestar here.

Homestar: Everyone slipped on a banana peel okay, I do remember that one deep in my head. Although, I do like your costume that makes you look like me.

Strong Bad: Umm... thanks.

Wiz: Well, no one won in this one. Next challenge please.

......

(minute marks 1:13 to 1:49)

......

Meanwhile at the commentators' stand with Wiz, Boomstick, Strong Bad, and Homestar Runner with the latter holding a picture of the Cheat. (A/N: Luckily for you ladies and gentlemen, the Cheat is not dead, which is also a title of a song in the Homestar Runner series.)