Chapter 8: Meggy's New Home, New Life/Kairi's Melody of Hope and Memories

A/N: This one will be more focused on a variation of Melody of Memory, the ending of Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind, and the "New Home, New Life" chapter from the original Crystal Spletzer story. Making this both a Riku and Kairi focused chapter. Now then, on to the chapter.

......

(December 28th, 2017)

In Radiant Garden, Riku visited Leon, Cid, Aerith, and Yuffie to find any clues to Sora's current whereabouts. It's been months since his friend had gone missing. This leads to Mickey, Donald, and Goofy to find some clues in past worlds that Sora's been to before, everyone in the Twilight Town gang looking through Roxas and Xion's memories for such clues, Scrooge McDuck going on some adventure to find which artifact to find some clues, and Kairi has been asleep in Ansem the Wise's lab since Sora disappeared, where Ansem and his apprentices have been researching her heart for any clues.

As of right now, Riku and the Hollow Bastion Restoration Commitee been looking for clues on the computer in Merlin's house, defeating the recreated data copies of Organization XIII using Sora's data. After all the data copies were defeated, the data analysis says Sora's data is not updated...

(minute marks 6:05 to 6:59)

Riku remembers about the dreams he had of himself in some place unfamiliar to him, with the place having a castle like some worlds, to sky-scrapers similar to San-Fransoyko, but there are some odd folks and beings in the mix.

Riku: Huh? My... dreams? There's one... It was daylight... and I was surrounded by tall buildings. I was looking for Sora, when I encountered this castle with some kind of princess depicted on the glass-stained window on it.

Yuffie: And?

Riku: There is some weird looking folks that makes me think of a mixture of both of the folks that look like they could come from Disney Castle, and the others look new. Two of them look human and not human at the same time with some squid-like features on the tentacles that looks similar to hair.

Cid: What else?

Riku responded...

(start at minute mark 7:20)

......

Meanwhile in the Mushroom Kingdom, Meggy is on the current subway train to Inkopolis with Crystal right beside her. She looks to her little one, who was sleeping at the current time being.

Meggy: Looks like we're finally home Crystal. (grabs the Wayfinder from her backpack) Like Sora said, may our hearts be its guiding keys.

......

Meanwhile in Kairi's dream...

(minute marks 0:15 to 2:52)

......

Meanwhile back at the Mushroom Kingdom, Meggy and Crystal were just exiting the subway and entering Inkopolis. She looked to the familiar spots that she'd remembered, from where she'd used to train at before her encounter with the stranger, to the old apartment that she'd used to live at. Right now, she is heading to the new apartment that she'd got the key to from her friends.