Part Four

It was true madness to start genuinely loving a man I hated. I wanted to kill Liam in his sleep, but I had this sudden need for Liam to be with me and love me. My brain could not help me rationalize why.

I stepped into the large mansion.

"I saw you and Markus having a little rendezvous in the pool," he said cold and dark, storming through the foyer. "Did you enjoy it? "He sneered; I believe he was questioning my motives.

Should I tell him the absolute truth, or do I lie?

"Yes, I enjoyed it very much. Almost fucked Markus then and there."

"Lies!" he shouts, descending the stairs towards me. He steps to the bottom and ambles toward me.

"What are you doing, Liam?"

"Walking towards you nice and slow."

"Why?"

A smirk climbs his face, "Because if I ran, I would scare you."

"You already scare me," I reply, trying to hold my stance.

My heart was racing. I felt his eyes burning through me like fire. He stopped before me; I was just in my skimpy bikini, and to make matters worse, I could feel my body responding to his presence in a way it never had before.
He stepped just an inch closer, and I could feel this dizzying feeling as I had been outside searching for him, thinking of him. Liam's gaze seemed to linger on my lips for just the tininess moment, and I had to bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from leaning in for a kiss. I could feel an energy between us, a sexual tension that seemed to spark like a flame.

"You know I saw you the moment after you climbed out of the pool, too. The expression on your face was riddled with this hunger, but it was not for him. Was it Sophia? "

I do not know how I could feel so defeated but turned on simultaneously. It baffled me. He and his ways were chaos.
He stepped closer still, and I could feel his breath on my skin. My heartbeat grew faster and faster, and my breaths came in shallow gasps. I wanted to close the distance between us and finally give in to the electricity that was arcing in me, but I could not. We had been enemies for so long that it felt wrong, like if I did, I would have lost all my dignity. As if I hadn't already. We stood there for what felt like an eternity, both on the brink of something powerful and almost forbidden.

"Walk away, "I whispered with dominance.

"Now, why would I do that? "

My heart pounded as I felt his hands on my body. He stared at my shoulders, pulling gently at my bikini top strings and tracing his fingers around the curve of my neck. I felt a shiver run down my spine again as I tilted my head forward, giving him better access. His hands crept around to the front as the top fell. His lips followed the path of his hands, slowly making their way down my body. His kisses were soft and sultry, as if he were trying to ensure I enjoyed every moment.
His mouth reached my breasts, which he began to suck and lick. His hands were busy exploring my body. I felt a warmth radiating through me, and his touch made me increasingly aroused. I moaned as he began to run his tongue around my nipples, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body. I felt his hands exploring further south, and I gasped as he massaged my inner thighs. His fingers found their way past my bikini bottoms, and he rubbed my clit in slow circles. I felt my body trembling with anticipation, and my arousal grew every second. He continued to tease my clit, and I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge.

He then moved his hands back up my body. I let out a soft moan, and I felt my body tense up as I became overwhelmingly aware of what was happening. Liam moved his hands to the sides of my bikini bottoms. He tugged gently and slipped them down my hips, revealing my body.
He paused, his eyes drifting over every inch of me before meeting my gaze. "You want me to fuck you, don't you? "The bluntness in his statement left me in shock. What was I supposed to say to that? "Denial will not get you anywhere, Sophia. "

"I am not in denial. "I scoff.

"Your body tells me something different. It reacts to me so fucking well." He says to me with a smirk. The arrogant tone in his voice pulled me back to reality. I needed to put space between us and not be so naked in front of him. I quickly tore my body from him and stepped back. I was panting as I came down from the high he created.

"So, fucking confident, aren't you? "I replied sarcastically, causing him to laugh.

"Do not act like you did not enjoy that, Sophia. I know you want me to fuck you. "

Watching his eyes scan my body up and down, I could not help but feel the lust build within me. I knew I wanted him to fuck me until I begged him to stop, but admitting that would only further his ego.

God, I hated him.

"If I told you I want you to make love to me, you could not. I do not think you can love anyone but yourself. "

"That is a foolish statement. "

"No, Liam, because nothing is stopping you from making love to me but you. "

"If I did that, there would be no way to undo it. I would always love you even if you broke me. "

The tragedy in his statement dissipated instantaneously. He only said this to toy with and manipulate me.
"Fuck you." I snap back in a whisper.

He laughs, being completely insensitive to my heart. If only I could see a small amount of sincerity in his eyes, but all I saw was control and the shadow of a dangerous man.

I wish my body would not wear my heart on its sleeve. Making love would never be in Liam's vocabulary, only the primal need to fuck and to be fucked. Why did my body always respond in kind? Motherfucker needed to get a taste of his medicine more than once. Revenge is what I thought, and red was now all I saw. Continue to use me, Liam; I dare you.