Part Ten

It is four weeks till our wedding. Liam and I are fucking on the couch in his living room. I can feel the heat of Liam's body against mine as we move together in perfect unison. His hands caress my hips, sending waves of pleasure through me. His kisses are passionate and driven by the desire that speaks more than words ever could.

My breath becomes faster and heavier as our movements become more instinctual, both desperate to reach the pinnacle of bliss that awaits us. I pull at his hair, kiss his neck, and ride him feverishly. I feel his abs pressing against me as his thrusts become more profound and harder, pushing me closer and closer to ecstasy with every movement. 

We continue to move in rhythm, but he races to pull out, and I gasp as he spins me around on the couch so I'm on my hands and knees. I could feel Liam breathing heavily behind me as he enters me once more. I moan generously in response. His hard, toned body pressing against mine as he breathes heavily. I could sense the anticipation building in him. He started to move my hips slowly, allowing me to adjust to his movements before gradually increasing his pace. His thrusts were deep and deliberate, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my entire body with each one.

He ran his hands over my back and sides, gently caressing my skin as if it were delicate silk. His touch sent shivers down my spine, and I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy. He moved his hand lower, rubbing circles around my clit as he continued to thrust into me. The sensation was overwhelming and quickly brought me close to my much-awaited climax.

Liam grabbed onto my hips tightly as he increased his speed and intensity, driving deeper than ever before until I couldn't take anymore and finally let go completely with a shuddering moan that echoed off the walls of the living room. Liam soon followed shortly after, filling me up with his seed in waves until we both collapsed into a blissful heap on the couch, exhausted but completely satisfied by our experience together. We lay breathless before slowly returning to reality. I kiss Liam sloppily, and he kisses me back. Holding my face in his fingers, I lay entangled with him on the couch. Liam looks down at me with admiration, but there was some new brilliance to it.

"I love you, Sophia." He abruptly states.

I blink, processing his words.

"That doesn't count," I argue.

"What does not count?"

"That I love you." I say mockingly, "Liam, we just had sex."

"I don't see the problem, princess."

I roll my eyes and Liam smirks.

"Okay, I can admit that after that, uh..." I take a moment to ponder "...perfection." I quickly add. "I don't think I could stop myself from saying I love you either."

"I am a skilled mother fucker, aren't I?"

"Yes, but don't let that go to your head."

"Too late," he admits, leaning in to kiss me again.

"We are getting married in just weeks, and I think I have achieved my goal."

"And what was your goal, Sophia?"

"To have you admit you love me," I say slyly.

"You finally got me, Princess."

"That I did." I smile.

As I lay in bed, I felt the heat rising in my body. Liam was next to me, his breath slow and even as he slept soundly. But I couldn't sleep, not with the desire coursing through my veins. Last night was just the beginning.

I turned over to face him, watching as his chest rose and fell with each breath. Without hesitation, I reached out and touched his skin. It was warm and smooth under my fingertips.

He stirred slightly at my touch but didn't wake up. Encouraged by his response, I let my hand roam further down his body, tracing circles around his navel before moving lower still.
I could feel myself getting wetter by the second as I explored every inch of him. His muscles twitched under my touch, making me crave more of him.
Finally, unable to resist any longer, I climbed my way over on top of him, straddling his torso. I leaned down to kiss him deeply on the lips. His eyes fluttered open in surprise but quickly filled with lust as he realized what I was prompting.

"Good morning, Princess."

"Morning," I say, smirking.

My hands roam across his broad shoulders and chest while he roughly gripped my hips.

"You're playing with fire right now. I have a meeting in half an hour with McAllister, I must get ready. Please don't tempt me, Sophia."

I run my hands down his abs and slide one finger down his happy trail to the rim of his boxers.

"what's the matter? Can't handle a little foreplay?"

He pushes my hands away from his body and grabs my palms.

"You know this will only get you in more trouble later."

"Maybe you, fire, and trouble are my favorite toys."

His eyes grow dark with lust, but instead of having his way with me, he pushes me aside and gets up out of bed.

"I need to be dressed and sitting in front of William in less than 30 minutes now."

He walks out of the room and leaves me all by myself.

If he didn't look so damn sexy walking away from me, I would start pouting.