Part Twelve

As the sun set on our honeymoon suite, I couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement at the thought of finally being alone with Liam. We had only been married for a few hours, but it felt like an eternity since we had last been together.

Once inside, Liam gently pushed me against the door and kissed me. Here, there was no one around to watch us, and it made everything feel so much more intimate. We locked eyes and shared a smile before he pulled me close to him to kiss me more deeply. Then, he started kissing my neck softly, trailing further down to the very top of my dress. His hands traced the curves of my body, "I am never letting you out of my sight," He whispered.

The intimate moment we had in the hall at the engagement party flashed in my mind. This moment was just as possessive, but in a different sense. It was the need to love, not control. This was evident. He loved me.

My heart raced. I knew that tonight was going to be unforgettable.
I pushed him back towards the bed, and he stopped just before the footboard and began to undress me, slowly unbuttoning every silk-covered button on the back of my wedding dress, taking his time to savor every inch of skin he exposed. I could feel his eyes drinking in the sight of me, and it made me feel incredibly erotic.

As he worked his way down my back, his fingers grazed across my skin, causing goosebumps to form.
Once he had undone all the buttons, he slowly pulled the dress off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I was left standing before him in nothing but my lacy white lingerie and Gucci heels.

I could feel myself getting wet as I let his hands roam freely over my body and let him take in the sight of me in such sexy underwear.

He reached around to unclasp my bra with ease before tossing it aside.
I gasped softly as he moved down my body. He kissed each one of my breasts tenderly before making his way lower, kissing my stomach below my belly button and above the top seam of my lacey panties. The sensation of his warm lips was electric, and I found myself losing control. He took hold of my hips and looked up at me.

"I kneel here before you as I should've done during the moment of our engagement to say I love you, Sophia."

I run my hands around to the back of Liam's head and grip his hair in my fist to make him look up at me, "You better spend every day of your life loving me."

"Of course, Princess," He states coyly.

He slides his fingers into the sides of my panties and pulls them down. I step out of them, still in my heels. I place a heel to his chest, and he unclasps the buckle and continues to do likewise with the other. I stand completely naked, smirking in front of him. Now it is his turn.

I take a deep breath, and he stands up. Liam looks so handsome in his suit, but all I want to do is take it off and see him in all his naked glory.
I reach out and place my hands on his shoulders. I look into his eyes and kiss him softly. His lips parts slightly as he sighs against me, pulling me closer into his embrace.

I break away from the kiss and slowly begin to undo his tie. As it falls away from his neck, I let my fingers trail down his chest until they reach the buttons on his shirt. One by one, I undo them until his shirt hangs open, revealing his muscular torso. My breath catches in my throat as I gaze upon him.
Without hesitation, I push his tux jacket and shirt off his shoulders and let them fall to the ground. He is beautiful.

"You are so God damn handsome." His eyes fill with admiration in reply.
My hands roam across his bare chest as if they have a mind of their own, exploring every inch of him. When they reach the belt and waistband of his pants, I hesitate for only a moment before unbuckling the belt and slipping it out of its loops.
He kicks off his shoes to help me remove everything else altogether. Our eyes meet once again, and the intensity between us grows stronger. He lifts me onto the bed and lays me down gently to kiss every part of my body, going further down with each kiss.

Liam pauses at my pelvis and brushes his lips against the top of my thighs. I can feel his hot breath between them, and he lowers himself down. His tongue flicks against my clit, sending ripples of pleasure through me that leaves me gasping for air. He continues to tease me until I am writhing beneath him, begging for more.
"I want you, now," I say, demanding and aching for him.

He crawls his way back up to plant a passionate kiss on my lips before swiftly bringing one of my legs up to his shoulder. With one swift motion, he enters me deeply, causing waves of ecstasy to wash over me like a tidal wave. We moved together, lost in the moment and entirely consumed by our hunger for each other.
Finally spent and exhausted from our lovemaking, we collapse into each other's arms, holding onto one another tightly. As we drift off to sleep, I knew that this was just the beginning of a lifetime filled with love and intimacy beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

THE END

If you enjoyed The Unpredictable Edge, don't forget to show your love by following Miss EmilyJo so you don't miss any of my new and steamy romance story updates.

Thank you!