CHAPTER 2.5

Hello, I really appreciate you all for reading this book. I will just add a few scenes in this chapter and the next I will explain how magic works in this world so stay tuned
   ✨✨✨🌟🌟🌟✨✨✨✨🌟🌟🌟

     "You lied to her didn't you ?" Ife said as she gave Veronica a side eye. "What do you want me to do ?" Veronica queried  " I can't tell her  I have appraisal skill, it's very rare, also I can't let People find out that I'm an abilitic". "Ok" Ife replied "You are going to find out about more about that adventurer's squad right ?" Ife inquired, "yeah you're right, besides I was quite interested when she mentioned it and it will be nice if I'd join. I could make use of my skills"  Veronica said.

       "But I thought you didn't want to draw attention to yourself since you're very skilled" Ife said. "I Know but joining them won't draw so much attention right ? The public doesn't knows what I look like because  I wore a mask during my swordsmanship time. I didn't use my actual name, I went by the name Vero" Veronica stated.
       "Ugh why didn't you just remain in the PA (protectors association). I'm sure you would have known the cause of that incident  6 years ago" Ife said feeling stressed out. "Come on" Veronica urged her "you know very well that there were some  limitations, it seemed like every time I pulled a thread , it loses, so I decided to work behind the scenes by not getting too involved in the PA activities" .

      '' So its more of a temporary withdrawal" Ife said as she raised an eyebrow. "Exactly" Veronica said affirming her statement. "By the way..." Ife stated looking around "how are you going to get to the adventurer's squad HQ when you don't know where it is located". "Ack ! I forgot about that"  Veronica said as she realized she didn't ask for directions from Mofe.

       "Behave yourself would ya ! And quit being stubborn".