CHAPTER 6

Just so you guys know, I may not be able to finish this chapter today (cause of school) enjoy🥰🥰🤗🤗

"Wow, really mind telling me the answer Sherlock ?" The voice said. "Now that I think of it, its not that hard compared to the ones I solved during the PA selection" Veronica thought.
"Well the letters represents numbers which are One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, so the next sequence will be ENT, Eight, nine and ten.

Everywhere was silent for a while, "was I wrong ?" Veronica thought, "Congratulations" the voice was very loud this time which broke the silence. Wow you're not only skilled but beauty and brains, nice and 90% of people failed this question most of the time", "I can already see a capable adventurer, now, it's time for the last task, be prepared". "Prepared for wh...."

Veronica suddenly felt the atmosphere change, she looked around but saw no one. "Testing my instincts huh ?" She thought,
Whoosh
She felt the wind against her hood and it was fast. She already knew that someone passed by her.
"Testing my instincts huh ?" She thought as she turned back. While trying to figure what or who it is, she felt the same gush of wind again which caught her by surprise. "Again ? this person is good, I can't let my guard down, i need to use my second sword for this one". Veronica summoned her second sword and tried to calm herself down and focus on her surroundings.
        "Now I need to focus and try to use magic to navigate the place and figure out the enemy". As she concentrated on her environment, she felt a slight wind, as she looked up, she saw a fireball thrown at her. She quickly blocked it with her sword. " A fire user like me" she thought "in that case, I have to use this technique". She tried to use the technique and at the same time time blocking the enemy attacks, until later, she found an opening.
        "Great" She said "1st fire technique, fiery ropes !" . Veronica managed to capture the attacker, she brought the person to his knees and pointed her sword at him. "Who are you and what was the meaning of that ?" She demanded from him.
          "Con-gra-tulations !!!, You passed successfully" the voice came again, this time much closer which took Veronica by surprise. She looked in the direction of the voice, she saw a young girl of about 19, she wore a light blue dress and long white boots with hearts in it. She was tan skinned and her hair was done into two buns, with two braided hair at the front. "So pretty" Veronica thought, "you must be the one who guided me through the second trial" . "Yep, good job on defeating my friend here" the girl said, "your friend ?". Just then, Veronica looked down and saw that her opponent was an elf, he was also tan skinned, he had white hair, wore a light green long sleeve shirt and white shorts with brown boots. "Can you let me go now ?" The elf pleaded
    "Oh sorry"
    "No problem".

     "Oh wow, you made it ! Welcome to the Adventurer's squad Veronica" Maybelle said on seeing Veronica. "Here's your card"
"Thank you"
     "I worked really hard for this" Veronica said smiling to herself. "Nica !!!". Veronica looked up and saw Ife running to her and hugging her tight. "You're back" Ife said squealing, "yeah" Veronica said. Amare looked at them from a distance "their relationship is nice" he thought. Ife looked at him and said "told ya", "yes you did" he replied. "We'll be going now" Veronica said, "good luck" Maybelle stated.
        As they left the building, the girl and the elf looked at them in shock.
   "Isn't that ..." The girl said.
    " Yep, it's been long we've seen her "  the elf said
     They were referring to Ife.