CHAPTER 7

"So what are you going to do from now Vero ?"  Ife asked using telepathy, "well, I will now re-visit the places I couldn't have access to when I was part of the PA, then, it seemed like something was being hidden from me concerning that event, but now I can look into it better. I doubt they will be wary of me now" Veronica said feeling confident. "How sure are you ? because they may recognize that its you and seize you" Ife asked her. "Well, I didn't register my actual name, I used nica, at least that will bring less suspicion from people" Veronica said. "And besides, what are you here for ? You'll help me with a  disguise of course" .
         Veronica smiled at Ife, Ife just rolled her eyes "I'm not your get away ticket" she said with an expressionless face. Veronica ignored her and started thinking of her next  move, "what now, I should start looking but in order to lay low, I should form a party". She looked at Amare who was walking beside her. "Say, Amare, are you in a party ?" Veronica asked "not really" He said.

            Veronica looked over at Ife, she nodded which meant they were thinking the same thing. "In that case, would you like to form a party with us"  Veronica said sticking out her hand to him. Amare was taken aback by what she said, he wasn't too sure if forming a party with them was a good idea. "I guess I should assess her first using appraisal skill, then read her mind" He thought, as he assessed her, he saw that her levels were high and her intentions were pure.
           "Ok" he said as she shook her by the hand, "Thank you" Veronica said feeling grateful "so I'll set out tomorrow since its 5pm" She thought.
       "Congratulations on your success Nica " Mofe said as she heard from Veronica that she passed, "thank you" Veronica replied. "Who's this ?" Mofe asked as she looked at Amare. "Oh this is Amare, my party member" She said.
"So is there another free room ?" Veronica asked, "well there is one next to yours"  Mofe replied.

            Just then Veronica remembered that she hasn't payed fully for the room she's in and is about to buy another one. She assured Mofe that she will soon pay the full amount for her room in which Mofe said ok. Just then, Amare spoke up.
           " Don't worry, I will pay for my own room" He asked for the price of the room and paid.

        "Thanks you saved me from gbese (debt)" Veronica said, "no problem" Amare replied. "I can't believe you paid for that room"  Ife said, "why ?" Amare asked. "oh nothing, you look like a broke guy who is has to pay debt from left, right and center, to me" Ife said with a sneer. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ??" Amare said feeling annoyed while Ife was making faces at him.

         Veronica laughed at their ridiculous acts knowing deep down that very soon, things were going to be hectic, but she will see them through.