CHAPTER 11 - ANOTHER MISSION

With the help of Abayomi, they were able to gather the herbs they were sent to get and headed towards the guild. " So Abayomi, do you have any idea on where your brother could be ?" Veronica asked, "No, by the way you can call me Yomi for short" Abayomi said ;"Ok"  Veronica said. As they entered the building, they headed towards Maybelle's table. And place the herbs before her.
       "Wow you guys collected this much. ? Impressive" She said, "yep" Ife said feeling pleased. "By the way...." Maybelle said looking in Abayomi's direction "who's this cutie ?" "Oh she's someone we met along the way, it's a long story but she's now part of us" Veronica stated. Amare looked around and notice the place was a bit noisy, workers as well as adventurous seemed tense, which is only when something is wrong, " hey Maybelle, what is going on ? This place is a bit noisy and everyone is tense" He asked "ah that..." Maybelle said as her mood dropped "the guild master's daughter is sick".

       " The guild Master's  daughter ?" Veronica said "yes and she's not getting any better, her health is deteriorating even doctors don't know what is going on with her" . "That's not good"  Amare said looking worried, "boss a doctor mentioned of someone that would be able to help her" She said, "and who my that be ?"  Veronica asked, "from what I heard he is known as the angel of Hilda mountains, he is very powerful and learned" Maybelle stated "from what I heard, he may be able to help her".

      "Is that so ?" Veronica said, she actually knew the person Maybelle was talking about, after all, is part of the PA. you can actually help them since you are knowledgeable about medicine and grows different herbs which is what she thought, "I'm sure you will listen to me despite the fact it doesn't like me to well" (I'll explain why later, let's just say he says me as a frenemy or rival). "Why don't we go to Hilda mountains ?" She stated. "HUH ???" They all exclaimed, "are you sure ? Wilder maltes isn't an easy place to go to" Maybelle stated.
"It's okay" She assured her.

     Then it dawned on her that she didn't even ask Amare and Abayomi's opinion on it, she knew Ife would  cool with it. "Ehrm guys, sorry for deciding this on my own, please tell me your thoughts on it" . "Hmm, I think we can do it, I might find my brother in the process" Abayomi stated feeling determined, "I also don't mind" Amare stated. "In that case, we'll head out today, we'll get some supplies on our way to sustain us" they all nodded in agreement.

    Somewhere at the edge of Golden City, MJ could be seen on top of a roof, she was there because she was waiting for someone. "Where is he ? Did he call me here for nothing ?" She thought, "sorry for keeping you waiting" . She turned in the direction of the voice and saw the person who called her, "first why didn't you say anything about what Veronica was up to" MJ asked, "why do you want to know ?" The person asked, " I'm worried about her, I mean ever say she discovered that letter from her mom, she's been on about finding out the truth the last time her life was a stake" MJ said worriedly. "You sure are a true friend" The person said.

          "I will be watching her from a far, I don't want her to face a like threatening situation" She said "A meeting is going to be held soon at the HQ" the person said "I will tell Veronica about it after all she will soon be paying me a visit". "Paying you a visit ?" MJ said feeling puzzled, seeing her puzzled face the person smiled. "If you hurt her get ready to face me Jared" MJ said with a fierce expression on her face. "Relax you know I'm not like that, I won't do such, even though she is a rival, we're on good terms" He said "scary" he thought.

     That same day Veronica and her crew headed out to Hilda  mountains.