CHAPTER 13 - THE JOURNEY (2)

They got up very early in the morning around 7:00 a.m. .Amare paid for the rooms, bid farewell to his friend and they set off. they walked down and bought some snacks to fill their empty stomachs and other stuff that will help them along the way. After a 20 minutes walk, they got to the wagon stop and boarded one heading to clover Hill.

      "What did MJ say to you last night ?"  Ife asked Veronica using telepathy, Veronica was surprised since she thought she was asleep during that time. "Oh she simply advised me to be careful on my search for the truth"  She said. After a few hours they reached clover Hill. "Good we are finally here, now let's take this route down to Hilda"  Veronica said. They all followed her lead, Abayomi thought that the walk would become boring and thought of a topic they can all talk about on the way. "Hey why don't we say more about ourselves, I'll start, my name is Abayomi Orji, my ability is super strength, I'm at level 68 meaning I'm a b rank and I am 19 years old". "Wait Orji right ? Isn't that the martial arts family ?"  Amare asked.

       "Yeah"  Abayomi replied. Just then it dawned on Veronica, it made her realize why she taught her surname was familiar. Orji family is known for martial arts, they were known for producing the best martial artist, they taught all kinds of martial arts ranging from judo, taekwondo, Kung fu, jujutsu etc. "But my family was attacked 6 years ago, despite the fact that it was said to be a fire incident that isn't the case, but my brother disappeared right after the incident so I want to find my brother and discover the truth"  Abayomi said  . "Hmm, the incident at Camilton also took place 6 years ago, it could simply be a coincidence.... Possibly connected, who knows"  Veronica thought.
        "Ok who's next ? What about you Amare ?" Abayomi asked. "My name is Amare, my ability is blue fire I can also read minds at will and I am 18 years old"  He said. "That's it ? Ok what about you Ife ?'' Abayomi asked directing her attention to Ife. "Me ? Okay my name is Ife, I am a fairy and veronica's companion, my abilities are navigation, facade, wind and teleportation"  Ife stated trying to give a good impression. "She can also be an annoying brat sometimes"  Amare added "Hey !!!"  Ife yelled. Abayomi realize that Veronica hasn't said hers "what about you Veronica ?"  She asked. Just then there was deep silence, Amare looked at Veronica wondering what she would say, "did I ask something that I wasn't supposed to ask ?"  Abayomi thought ; "My name is Veronica, I am...."  Suddenly she had a thought, she wanted to reveal her abilities but wondering if it was okay to tell them, she read their mind and decided to tell them.
       "I am an abilitic, my abilities are fire, healing, super vision and light magic"  .  She actually had seven abilities but decided to tell them four thinking to herself that they can know the rest some other time or rather they don't need to know. "Really cool"  Abayomi said with stars in her eyes. They continue to walk further, after a while Amare  looked forward and something cut his attention which made him ask "Hey what are those peaks over there ?"  the rest looked forward and saw a  market with people buying and selling, they could also see the peaks in a distance and by the way they dressed, Veronica smiled

     "We finally arrived at Hilda" She said