Chapter One ~ A Beginning With A Few Consequences.

"Sign this. This and then... this. Thank you Mr Lucas Anderson."

The sales man drove off leaving contact information and Lucas's knew keys in his hand. Looking at his new home with a peaceful expression and a calm feeling in his soul, he finally felt like he had come home. He hasn't felt that feeling for quite a few years now. He breathed in and felt the wind lightly touch his face.

The front garden was filled with flowers; roses, tulips, carnations, lilies, blue bells of all colours, bushes aligning the front path and even a beautiful small pond with a fountain stationed in the middle. Lucas thought it looked like a crate of different coloured paints exploded all over the garden.

It was Luca's grandmas but his father sold it after she passed away, It had taken 5 long years since he started working independently, busting his balls to buy it. Lucas has always loved this house, that's why he wasn't pleased with his father when he found out.

Lucas and his father have had many conflicting opinions and one of them being his sister. Molly whom his father does not have a very good relationship with, in fact their relationship has been non-existent since the death of his mother, his mum died from breast cancer, at least that's what they tell people. She died years before his grandma who died only a few years ago. His father soon changed after their mothers death, he ignores Molly and only talks to Lucas about 'family business.' Molly is three years younger than Lucas and can be a complete and utter nightmare, in the nosey department but Lucas loves her very much.

"Lucas!" Lucas jumped out of his skin.

"Jesus, didn't hear you come in." Lucas turned his head toward his soon to be old bedroom door.

She gave him her usual mischievous smile "Did I scare you?" She says with an innocent tint in her voice.

"You know you bloody well did! Cheeky!" I bet all the sisters in the world has a way of making their brothers laugh Lucas thought.

"So I see you brought grandmas house then. Be warned, I'll be visiting you all the time!" She said.

"Great I'm so looking forward to it." Lucas said sarcastically, She slapped him in the arm.

"Ouch!" Rubbing the ache in his arm while laughing.

"Oh you" she said smiling.

It was after dinner, his father called him to his office, having not glanced at or spoken a word to Molly as usual, she completely ignored Lucas's questioning look.

He sighed and stood up from the dinner table.

"Work again?" Molly asked.

"I believe so Molly, he doesn't talk to me about anything else." Looking at Molly, He suddenly had a very bad feeling.

"I'm sorry Molly." She looked up with a confused expression.

"What for?" She said confused.

"For not thinking about what would happen to you once I moved into my house. I've got a spare key, do you want it? Just in case you can't continue living here anymore you're welcome to come live with me." He said.

"Thanks Lucas I'll take it but I want to stay here for now, at least try to stay here without you." Lucas smiled and told her when she wanted the key to come visit  and then left the room to face his father.