Chapter Five ~ Buried Emotions And Intimacy.

Lucas paced around the room as Lewis and Jennifer stared at him.

"So the men that were chasing us and were the reason we're on the run is dead? And you are in the MI5?" Lucas said in a rush.

"Lets forget about the men in Black for now, Lewis what's this about Chris Wright?" Jennifer intervened.

Lucas quickly sat down next to Jennifer holding onto her hand as Lewis answered.

"I have been watching him for five years now but in the last year he has not been clean. I have seen some shady transitions between him and some rough and rugged looking men which looks like he's gotten back into drugs. That's not what I'm worried about though, the night Kim Potter was kidnapped Chris Wright had been in her house. He should be a prime suspect because he was in that house ten minutes before she was believed to be kidnapped." Lewis took a breath and went to a glass cabinet with a selection of Alcohol like Disarono, Rum, Vodka, Tequila, white and red wines. Lewis poured Red wine into a glass for himself.

"Would you two like a drink?" He asked.

"Yes, a shot of Tequila please?" Jennifer replied quickly as Lucas worriedly looked at Jennifer.

Lewis laughed and poured the tequila into a shot glass and gave it to her. He then found some lemon and sugar and gave them to Jennifer with a knife.

"Sugar?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah sugar is better than salt in more ways than one. Trust me." Lewis said.

"Oh okay." Lucas replied.

"So you said he should of been a Suspect?" Lucas asked as Jennifer licked the sugar from her hand, downed the tequila and sucked the lemon, Jennifer moaned in pleasure and Lucas felt it all the way down to his scrotum.

"Yes because the MI5 is involved, his involvement has been kept secret from the police." Lewis replied and then took a sip of his wine.

"I am telling you this information in strict privacy, you both will be taken into questioning after this ordeal. Chris Wright has been selling military personnel secrets to terrorists as well as drugs. Kim Potter might have been just at the wrong place at the wrong time, or was involved deeper than we know. But what we do know is her experience in work revolved around Belgium. I want your help figuring out what connection Kim Potter has to the military." He finished.

Jennifer feeling light headed from the shot finally said something,

"Well, it seems doable so why not?" She soured.

Lucas looked at Jennifer and thought she must be going through a reckless phase.

"Jen.." Lucas said concerned.

Jennifer put her hand up silencing him.

"You know, everything's gone to pot since you intervened in my work. You know I am good at my job and my instincts are sound, yet you treat me like I need protecting! Well sorry to burst your bubble pretty boy but you're the one that needs protecting!" Jennifer said slurring, she hiccupped and Lucas looked taken aback as Lewis beamed with amusement.

"Right Jen you're drunk, lets take that tequila away from you now." Lucas took the tequila.

"No! Give it back!" Jennifer Shouted and tripped as she reached for the alcohol.

"Jesus, How much did she drink?" Lucas asked Lewis worriedly.

Lewis chuckled.

"I think about five shots. Maybe nine. I think something is seriously on her mind." He replied.