Chapter Two ~ A Certain Meeting Point.

19:15 PM ~ Stonewall ~ Mr Green.

Lucas looked up at the Stonewall Restaurant with the note in his hand. Wind touched the hair around his face as he stepped through the front door. Lucas sat at the bar and ordered a shandy.

"Charlie, that coat is getting tatty." Lucas heard a female voice from behind.

"Ridiculous this old thing has still got life." Charlie replied.

Lucas smiled as the old couple bickered good heartedly.

Five minutes later the drink was paid for and Lucas prepared himself for the mysterious person who sent the note. Lucas looked around the restaurant, familes sat together eating from half empty plates and babies crying from around the corner. Waiters carried hot steaming food that caused Lucas stomach to stirr.

Perhaps I should order something to eat while I'm waiting? Lucas thought just as he heard a door open. Lucas could smell a cooked roast dinner, he turned around as it appeared and answered his inner question,

"Is that turkey, beef and chicken?" Lucas asked.

The beautiful waitress smiled.

"Yes, should I order for another?" She said.

"Yes please." Lucas said.

The waitress winked and walked around the corner. A few seconds later reappeared with a suggestive glance and then disappeared through the doors to what looked like the kitchen. Lucas adjusted his tie and grinned and asked to pay for the roast then spent the 10 minute wait admiring the pretty waitress.

Still no sign of the mysterious person. Checking his watch, an hour had gone by already. The empty glass sat there with the empty plate tounting Lucas, signing Lucas stood up to leave. Well he didn't know this person because whomever they are. If it was important this Mr green would be contacting again but for now Lucas should continue unpacking.

Leaving the polished and classy family restaurant behind with the carvy pretty waitress. The wind was stronger now then it was an hour ago. He could feel it bitting his face. An ally appeared to the right and in the middle was a jewellery shop that showcased a familiar diamond necklace.

Walking to the window, up close the diamond necklace showcased looked a true likeness to an old family jewel and £28,000 seems incredibly too cheap for it. Brows creased Lucas opened the shop door and looked around. The glass cabinets were filled with jewellery of diamonds, birth stones in errings, necklaces, bracelets. A crystal chandelier surspended from the ceiling in this small expensive shop.

The shop keeper wore a smart suit behind the counter.

"Could you tell me about that diamond necklace in the front window?" Lucas asked the man.

The shop keeper looked up from his eye glass as a whisp of white hair fell into his right eye. An old notebook sat open with loggin details of sales. Lucas frowned you don't see that often now he thought and in a jewellery shop selling high class diamonds theres no camera or computer?

"Yes we got that quite a few years back, however it was kept at the back, I've only just put it out. What do you want to know?" The shop keeper moved from the counter and approached the front windows. He unlocked it with a little key the size of a thumb.