I

A bike was going at full speed on the road filled with cars and other vehicles traveling from one place to another....

The bike was not a normal one but a specially modified one, which was passing through other cars like a running cheta..

Another bike followed the same one trying to surpass it, but the person riding that bike was aware with the intentions of other bike and smriked..

??: no not today kim jungkook...

The person inclined the speed further, then finally reached in front of the gate of their mansion...

Rider immediately declined the speed when bike entered inside the mansion and parked it in the parking near other bikes

Soon, that another rider reached there...

Jk: very clever you are huh yn??? U immediately slow down the speed after entering in mansion??

Yn winks at him...

Yn: because I'm not brainless like you dumbo...

Jk: youuu...

Yn giggled and immediately run inside the mansion...

Yn: I'm backkkkkkkk...

Boys who were busy in their work while sitting in living, immediately looked at their baby sister who arrived with a big smile plastered on her face...

??1: hey baby..

??2: hi kitten..

??3: hi sunshine..

??4: hi princess..

??5: hi mochii...

??6: heyyy Lil one..

Jk: shut up taehyung hyung, you know that's her favourite name from which Minho Hyung calls her...

Tae: ya ya she is my strawberry...

Jk: and buttercup of Jong suk hyung..

??: will you keep quite now, firstly yn and jk come here in front of me..

Jk and yn shared at look at each other while bitting their lips. They knew their Jin hyung won't leave them this time...

Jin: YEAH YOU BOTHHH, ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?? LIKE SERIOUSLY, DRIVING THIS FAST BIKE PLUS ON A ROAD WHERE MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING IN THEIR VEHICLE?? WHAT IF YOU BOTH GOT HIT FROM ANY OF THEM???

They both looked down...

Rm sign...

Rm; guys you are not kids anymore that we will explain you again and again that doing these type of things is not safe for you both. You two are gown up now, i expect some mature things from you both understand, besides that whose plan it was??