IV

Yn took a shower and changed her clothes into a comfortable one .

She yawns and looked at the time..

Yn: 4:30, should start preparing for tomorrow's test, gosh i hate this test week...

Yn sat on her study table, then opened her books and started studying..

Downstairs..

Jin was cleaning the kitchen, and thinking about what to make in dinner..

Even though, there were many maids inside the house, but still everyone loves Jin's made food..

Rm entered in the kitchen..

Rm: what are you doing hyung??

Jin: thinking about what to make in dinner...

Rm: give that task to maids, because we will be going on mission at 10:30. I flt orders from Minho hyung....

Jin: okke, ari...

Ari the maid come there and bows to them...

Jin: prepare the dinner for everyone...

She nodded and went...

Jin and rm come in living room to seee jungkook and taehyung playing video games on tv. Jimin using tik tok, hobi watching some dance videos and Suga was working on laptop..

Jin: where is yn that brat, she never listens to me...

Rm chuckled..

Rm: don't worry hyung, it's ok why are you getting hyper. I'll go and check on her and see what she is doing...

Jin nodded..

Rm come upstairs and went to the last room, he slowly opened it and saw yn studying in her night pajamas and bun of hairs...

Rm smiled and entered inside..

Rm: hlo princess...

Yn: oh rm hyung...

Rm: yupp so how's studying going...

Yn: good, I've completed history and chemistry assignments. Currently, I'm studying for maths test which is tomorrow...

Rm: oh it's your test week going on right...

Yn: yupp...

Rm: baby it's good that you remember our rules that we should not score less than 85%. I'm proud of you my princess...

Yn giggled...

Yn: I love you  hyunggiee..

Rm smiled and kissed her forehead...

Rm: hyung loves you the most...

Yn: I know...

Rm: ok i won't distrub you now, it's better if I go back and report to Jin hyung...