VI

??: YNNNNNNNN...

Yn crushed her eyes in annoyance and looked at the person sitting next to her...

Yn: do you want a good beating huh!!

Yn yell at him while showing him punch...

Sunoo: hey why bro calm down...

Yn: how dare you to call me broo!!

Yn holds him from his collar and starts shaking him vigorously ...

Sunoo: mommm save me...

Jackson: hey why dude leave him, this child will die at young age only. I'm 100% sure about it, sitting next to yn was the most dare task he could do, now talking with yn bro u made the biggest mistake of your life...

Sunoo: I'm sorry YNNNNNN...

Yn threw him towards the other side and looked at the teacher who was standing silently, because she didn't have any courage to say something to both of them. While, aria was looking at her with amusement in her eyes ..

Sunoo: who I'm huh?? Ho oye oh yeah!!

He said as his head was still shaking because of yn giving him rounds..

Felix: bro will surely judge his whole existence while sitting next to yn..

Jackson: right...

After sometime, sunoo finally shook his head as he regained his consciousness...

Sunoo: oh yn you are so strong..

Yn ignored him and continued looking out of the window...

Teacher: ok aria u can sit next to jungwon as that seat is free...

Aria: ok mam...

Afterwards, the teacher started the lecture and everyone started focusing on it...

Time skips at lunch time,

Yn stand up..

Sunoo: yn will you have lunch with us??

Yn closed her eyes then again held him from his collar then started glaring at him...

Yn: be thankful to God that u r from lee family, i don't want my family to get in trouble as I kill you. It's better for you to keep your annoying ass silent...

Sunoo: hey don't call me annoying...

Yn leave him..

Yn: I hope you understand that I'm not a person who will treat you nicely, so it's better to stay away from me and protect yourself from my insults...

Sunoo: yeah why are u like this??

Yn: that's none of your business...

She left from there while Felix and Jackson followed her....

Jungwon: sunoo why u keep risking your life for talking with her ..

Sunoo: say that to hyung, since he got to know that she is my seat meat he is continuously persuing me to be friend with her and introduce him to her...

Jungwon: like she doesn't know about him??

Sunoo: yes i know she knows all members of our family, but hyung is nagging me to personal their meeting. I'm so tired because of him..

Jungwon: don't worry I'll try talking..

Sunoo: yeah !!!!!

In the cafeteria,