XXII

Part: 2 Mafia brothers

The hidden truth reveal..

............×..............................................×...........

Time skip after 2 months,

Everything was going fine between them ..

Mr. Kim shifted aria into another house, so only bts and yn were living in that mansion...

After heeseung proposed yn, Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee announced their about engagement to the public...

Yn and heeseung were officially announced as couple...

Aria was not happy with this news, according to her, yn stole everything which belonged to her including heeseung...

Minho went back to the America after yn's engagement...

All were happy for them..

Yn and heeseung they both are in a healthy relationship, which is very romantic. Even if yn get angry, heeseung is the one who always make her happy...

They both are really happy with each other....

Present time,

Last day at school before summer vacation...

Yn was listening to the music while looking outside of the window...

Someone shakes her shoulder, yn rolled her eyes before removing her headphones and looking at sunoo because she was sure that he is one who called her for sure ..

Yn: yes!!

Sunoo: please can you stop them from fighting with each other?? They both are really annoying, my ears hurts suzyyy...

Yn sign...

Yn: whenever you call me Suzy u can't deny you from anything...

Sunoo: I know that's why I call you Suzy...

Yn: but that doesn't mean, i would not beat you if you will be annoying me...

Sunoo: ya ya now please stop them..

Yn: Felix jackSon waNg froM chiNa stoppppp!!!

Jackson: ynnieee tell him you guys will be coming to China this time for summer vacation...

Felix: noo we will go to Australia...

Jackson: no China!!!

Felix: no Australia!!!

Yn: SHUT UPP YOU BOTH!!! THIS TIME WE WILL BE GOING TO JAPAN UNDERSTAND, AM I CLEAR TO YOU ALL???

They quickly shut up...

Yn: are you getting my point??

They nodded...

Yn: hnm this time it's for sure that we will be going to Japan for summer vacation...

Felix: but why Japan??

Yn: my choice!!

Jackson: ok it's decided we all will be going to Japan..

Yn: hmm ..

Sunoo: you all??

Yn: me , hyungs and my friends we planned to visit Japan for our summer vacation. If you all want then you all can go...

Sunoo: yes yes !! Suzy we will be going on our summer vacation with you!! It will be really exciting...

Yn: hnm now stop eating my mind...