V

Yn: so what do you think my hyungs will leave you, when they got to know you are my boyfriend??

??: YEAHHHHH YNNNNNNN make it clear, say it as I'm your boy friend. A good friend, not boyfriend do you want me to die at this young age??.

Yn laughed...

Yn: oh my best boy-friend jacKsOn waNg froM chiNa...

Jackson pouted seeing her laughing at him...

Yn: okk bro you were coming in evening right?? So, you came in early morning only??

Jackson: yeah!! Surprise!!! You liked it?

Yn: no, to be honest, when you were not here we were living more peacefully...

Jackson: really??

Yn: yuop...

Jackson jump on her and started tickling her...

Yn: yeah hahhahahh HAHHHAA stopp you idiot hahaha...

He giggled and stand away from her...

Yn: you are so dead you know that??

Jackson: oh really??

Yn glare at him while pulling out her gun from the purse...

Jackson: yo yo bro~~~ calm down, be careful I'm your best boy friend..

Yn: yeah yeah whatever...

Jackson: hmm let's go mall for shopping??

Yn: yupp...

They both went in yn's car..

On the other hand,

Bts with kim dong wook and aria entered inside the living room...

Rm: so dad what's the matter....

Mr. Kim: she is kim aria daughter of my late brother, as he had a son and daughter after him it's my responsibility to take care of them. His son is in America completing his school he is 20 year old soon he will be here. She is aria our new family member, she will be living with you guys from now on. She is 18 year old and I've transferred her in same class as yn. So, you guys better to take care of her and get involved with her...

Aria: I'll be in same class as yn Unnie, I'm so excited...

Mr. Kim: you liked her??

Aria: I loved her, goshhh she is so beautiful and her body is so much preety than me. I want to be like her...

Mr. Kim: good that you will be getting together with her, I'm proud of her very much. If you will follow the same path as her and make us proud we will be really happy...

Aria nodded while smiling...

Mr. Kim: living in this house you have to follow some rules, yn never ever broke them so you should also never broke them ...

Rm glup and nodded while agreeing with him...

Aria: oh what are they??

Mr. Kim: boys tell her...

Jin: rule no. 1 do not disrespect your elder..

Suga: rule no. 2 do not enter in room of any of us without asking for permission..

Hobi: whenever you will go somewhere you have to inform any of us, if that place is not safe then any of us will go with you..

Rm: you should score above then 85% in ur exams, otherwise you will be punished...