XXX

Yn blinked her eyes....

Yn: you?

Ran: our dad..

Yn looked at him...

Mr. Takahashi: Hello my child, myself ray Takahashi , I'm your biological father...

Ran: yes he is our father yn..

Yn bow to him...

Ray: I got to know everything yesterday, that's why I myself came here today to meet you. It's not a nice place to talk about things, let's go home. Everyone follow us doesn't feel shy from me, I'm like your father..

They all greet and bow at him...

After some time, they all were in the living room of Takahashi palace...

Maids serve them tea..

Heeseung was hella nervous, at first he agreed the Kim's for dating , he was sure they would agree. But, about Takahashi he is totally unaware about their nature, will he be able to agree them or not??

Everyone was sitting quietly, while ray took yn in the garden with ran to discuss everything...

Ray: I'm sorry child for what happened with you in the past...

Yn: it's ok uncle..

Ray: please call me dad...

Yn: ok dad, it's totally fine all these years I was with a good family, they took care of me like their own sister. I'm really lucky to be with them, talking about you both. Yes, i feel sad that I didn't lived with my real family but still we have time, we can spend time with each other. We are family, no one can deny this fact..

Ray: yes child, thank you agreed for accepting us..

Yn: it's ok dad, sometimes i thanks to God that this much happened, because if I was never taken to Korea. I would have never met them. You know what dad?? Bts took so much good care of me, Minho and Jong suk never made me feel like I'm an adopted one. Dad, he spoiled me so much, he never said no to anything...

Ray smiled..

Yn: then i meet heeseung...

Ray: your boyfriend right??

Yn: fiance..

Ray: yes yes....

They looked at heeseung, who was dying out of nervousness...

Yn smiled..

Ray: he looks nervous??

Yn: hmm because he is worried that you will agree or deny our relationship...

Ran: why is he this much insecure??

Yn: because he always says, you are perfect you will find someone better than me. I'm afraid to lose you...

Ran: hmm that's why he easily gets jealous...

Yn: yes and thank God, you confessed you are my brother, otherwise he was fully ready to throw hands on you if you said you like me..

Ran: oh really??

Yn: yes but don't tell him, he will be embarrassed..

Ray: I see he loves you a lot...

Yn: more than that dad, I'm fully sure he will never leave me...

Ray: hmm now I'm fully satisfied, my girl lived a good life, her future partner is good. Only one thing is left...