XVIII

At mansion,

Yn quickly ran inside because she knew if her jij hyung caught her, she would surely get a good beating from him!!

She reached upstairs when a voice called her..

??: looks like my lil one is quite busy that she didn't noticed me??

Yn stop on her track and look behind...

Yn: minhoooo hyung!!!!

She quickly run down but slipped on stairs...

Yn: aaaaaaaaaaaahhh...

Minho: YNNNNNNN...

..

Dr.: don't worry sir , she got leg sprain it will be fine in 3-4 days but she have to wear this bandage...

Yn pouted while looking at her all hyungs looking at her with piercing eyes..

When yn saw her Minho hyung, her happiness reached in the high spirits. She quickly ran to him, without seeing she is running down from stairs. Which resulted her to fell down and get leg sprain. Minho quickly handled her and called doctor, till then bts also come from the school...

Minho: ok doctor, any other precautions??

Dr.: nothing more she needs proper rest today and tomorrow, but she should try to walk also maybe her injury get well soon!!

He nodded...

Dr.: here are some medicine for pain...

Minho: ok doctor...

Dr.: I'll go now ..

Hobi: let me accompany you!!

They left...

Minho sat near her and gently cared her head....

Minho: lil one , are you ok??

Yn: yes hyung don't worry I'm fine, I just got over excited seeing you here!!.

Minho: aish!! That doesn't mean you won't take care of yourself understand!!

Yn pouted...

Minho: don't worry in here only for 3 more days, we will have fun together hmm...

Yn: really??

Minho: yes!!

Jin: hyung ask her why she curse when I've told her for many times, to not do such things!!

Yn pouted...

Minho: baby you curse?? Who teached you this??

Yn point finger at Suga...

Minho: i already knew it, Suga for God sake stop spoiling my lil one!!

Suga: but hyung i never told her this, she just heard me using this and also started using it!!

Minho: why you used such words infront of her??

Tae: hyungaa come on, we all know she is not innocent anymore, she is a grown women now!!

Jimin: hyung you know she is a lesbian...

Minho: what??

Jimin: yes and she is in relationship with kuru!!

Minho laughed...

Minho: really lil one?? Aww i support you for your relationship with her, I'm not against it. Even, i also wanted you to stay away from boys, if u r lesbian it's a good o-