VII

At marine...

Jackson parked the car and they four came out of it...

Yn: who is trying to steal our goods??

Felix: dark blood gang members...

Tae: are you serious?? Dark blood is a really popular and dangerous gang in the mafia world, even , we also don't go against them and they are trying to steal your goods??

Yn: that's the weirdest thing here, see dark blood and bangtan boys both groups are top 1. Followed by exo, txt, black pink they are on top 2. We are in the top 3 with stray kids and other groups. It's really not acceptable that they are trying to steal our goods, they should steal weapons from the top 2 groups...

Tae: let's go inside and find what is happening...

Someone smriked while looking at them going inside..

??: damn yn you don't know I'm doing this just be close with you, otherwise I don't have any intentions in stealing your goods baby...

??2: are you coming ethan??

Ethan: what's the deal ,William and Johnny...

Johnny: don't forget I'm the leader and I'm not convinced with your idea of stealing the good of black pigeon...

Ethan: you know the reason..

William glare at him...

William: you are a idiot...

Ethan: I'm older than you...

William: whatever, just get your girl already don't bother us, just because of coming here I didn't complete my night skin care routine...

Ethan rolled his eyes and jumped from that rooftop ..

William: is he out of his mind??

Johnny: no he is in love nothing else...

William: ya ya..

Inside the godown...

Yn: let's get separated and search for them , I bet they will be here only...

Tae: hnm gives any signal if any of us find something, because dark blood is really dangerous..

They nodded and got separated..

Yn went in the back of godown and started checking everywhere with the help of torch light as it was dark there...

Yn: what's wrong why I feel someone's presence here...

Yn looked around her but found, then suddenly she got looked up and someone jumped over her while covering her mouth not letting shout or make any type of noise..

Yn holds his hand which covers her mouth, trying to get out of his grip...

??: hey baby calm down, I'm not here for your good I'm here just for you...

Yn silently stand up thinking about a plan to get out of his grip. He indeed was strong...

??; you look so beautiful everyday but, i don't like your closeness with any of boy as you are mine...

Yn try to come out of grip, but then suddenly he pinned her to the wall and looked deep in her eyes...

??: are you satisfied now?? Look who I'm , look yourself see yourself that how I'm crazy for you...

Yn: what are you doing here??

??: hey come on, did you forget 5 months ago when you went on hills for mission against the bullet gang you saved a injured person there??