XIX

Yn: aaaaaaaaaaaahhh..

He quickly covered her mouth...

??: it's mee!!

Yn: heeseung what are you doing here??

Heeseung: i came to look after you, because u were not responding to my calls!!

Yn: oh my phone is on charging , while charging it I put phone on flight mode ..

Heeseung: my paboni, that's why i came here to see you have injury on your leg then I was tired, so i thought of sleeping with you...

Yn hit his shoulder...

Yn: I just fall from stairs...

Heeseung: you are ok na??

Yn: hmm I'm I'll be absent today, I'll come tomorrow, there is a news for you..

Heeseung: hmn tell ..

Yn: I've talked with my hyungs, after meeting on Monday you have to meet them in the evening...

Heeseung: you yourself told them??

Yn: hmm because they started to doubt my nature, i can't hide anything from them that's why I told them...

Heeseung: good thing, on Monday I'll crack the deal with Takahashi and then I'll also agree your family for our relationship. Good!!!

Yn smiled...

Someone knocked on the door ..

??: ynaaahhhh open the door why you screamed????

??2: my strawberry what happened to youuu open the door..

Yn: get lost from here fast, they will be in ..

Heeseung: okok byyy!!

He kissed her cheeks, then took his shoes in hand and jumped from the window...

Yn took a deep breath...

Yn: hyungaaaaa open the door with the help of spare keyyy, i can't walk!!

Jk brought the spare key and opened the door, they all came in to see yn sitting on the bed...

Minho quickly hugged her...

Minho: is everything alright my love...

Yn: yes hyung, I just saw a nightmare...

Minho: don't worry about it, nothing will happen I'll be sleeping with you now ok!

Yn: yes hyung...

Jin: do you want to eat something, I'll make it ..

Yn: no hyung I'm fine, i want to sleep..

Minho: come let's sleep, you guys go I'll look after her ..

They nodded...

Jimin: sleep peacefully my mochi...

Yn: yesshh hyungie ~~

They smiled and left...

Minho locked the door and went towards the window...

Yn: no hyung don't close it, i always sleep after opening it ..

Minho: ok love ..

He lay near her and hugs her securely while planting a kiss on her forehead...

Yn smiled and hugs him back...

Minho: baby I'm still not convinced with your idea of having a boyfriend you know i d-