XXVI

Heeseung: ynnnn...

Yn blinked her eyes as nothing happened to her...

Kiara laughed..

Kiara: you are really stupid, what do you think I'll kill you this easily here in a public place??

Yn was still processing what happened..

Kiara: hmm I think you are more dumb than i thought, good so today we came here to tell you something..

Heeseung: what do you want from her?? Just leave her alone , she is happy with us why you want to kill her when she doesn't even know anything about you guys??

Kiara: oh really?? Looks like I have to tell you everything...

Baekhyun rolled his eyes...

Baekhyun: don't waste my time on useless things and just tell them what you want. Afterwards, we will go i don't want to see this ugly girl standing in front of me. In the past, you forced me to be in love with her but honestly I got irritated every time, when she used to cringe on me..

Kiara: awww don't worry it won't take time...

She laughed but received a tight slap on her cheeks soon...

Yn looked at her with no emotions visible in her eyes...

She looked at baekhyun and slapped him twice hardly...

Baekhyun: how dare you??

Yn: with my hands, you both get lost from here before I lose my temper and beat the shit out of you both. What you think, if you will come here and act like you are giving me sympathy that we threw you away now you don't deserve place in our home?? Well, I don't even want to live with a garbage like you...

Kiara blinked her eyes in astonishment...

Yn: I don't know you, what you think I'll believe whatever you said?? No you are wrong, you are a stranger that's why you are save till now because I thought there is something which I can know from you. But, no i don't think you are useful you are a worthless bitch roaming around...

Kiara: how d-

Yn again slapped her...

Yn: get lost from here, I don't want to see you in front of my eyes, now let's talk to you Mr. Baekhyun...

Yn looked at him..

Yn: what you think you are handsome enough to seduce me again?? At that time, I was innocent that's why I fell into your trap. Otherwise, I don't even look at some low class person like you ..

Baekhyun: y-

Yn slapped him ..

Yn: look at him, he is a gentleman not a fucker like you. You don't deserve me, what you thought that after these years you will come in front of me and I'll come back to you saying please accept me...

Yn laughed...

Yn: what a fucker , how you thought about this?? You stupid, you don't even match the level of my shoes which I wear, so better to stay in your limits. I'm giving you last warning, of you again tried to come close to me then you will be responsible if I killed on the spot. Let's go baby, people are so free nowadays, to waste other's time...

Yn flipped her hairs back and went to heeseung...

Heeseung smiled proudly and went with her...

Kiara: she will regret it..

Baekhyun: I have plan, it's our country even she wants, she can't do anything here. So, simply kidnap her and kill her in our secret base before your brother discover about this...