5. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

Sonu's POV 

One month passed. Everything is going well. Yuvi bhai and Dinesh sir helps me a lot. Chiku bothers me but I enjoy it. From that day Mahendra sir calls me Sonu and behaves normally. But I still call him sir and he didn't obliged about it.

One day at evening, we all employees were about to complete work, Yuvi bhai called all of us in his cabin.

.

.

.

'I'm too much ashamed to inform you that our business isn't going well in this month. Profit is almost a big zero. This is not our fault but the market is down. So its too difficult to pay all of your salaries now. But I promise, I'll manage it as soon as possible. And if any of you have any problem or need immediate money please tell me without hesitation'

Yuvi bhai himself felt guilt to inform us that. I have also noticed he and Mahendra sir are tensed from some days.

'No problem bhai... and why you telling like that ? We're your brothers naa ? We'll face the time together'  I said.

'Yes bhai, koi baat nhi. Aap bhi tension mat lo, everything will be ok'  Chiku said.

Everyone agreed that they have no immediate need of money, If have they will inform.

I said no problem because I paid my pg bill in advance, i.e. before coming in the house. My mom paid that from her savings and told me to pay from next month when I'll get salary.

I thought I'll pay next bill at the end of the month so it will not be problematic. But there was something else written in my luck.

_____________________________

As soon as I returned from office, the pg owner aunty jumped from her verandah. Seems like she was ready for me.

'Ayee chhokre!! Tomorrow is first of the month, remember naa ?'

'But anuty, I've already paid current month's bill in advance so next month's bill will be paid at last of the month, this is the rule na ?'

'Shut up son of a..... Who are you to teach me the rule ? My pg runs on my rules'

I become dumbfounded. She continued to shout;

'You have to pay all months' bill in advance, on the first day of the very month haramjaade!!'

'Why are you abusing me aunty, say politely whatever you want'

I don't like ill-mannared gothic people like this aunty, special this kind of language I can't digest, even without any reason. But I forgot that its nonsensical to teach civilization to the uncivilized. Aunty became fire in my last sentence.

'Son of a begger!! Staying in my house, eating my food also teaching me lessons!! Bitch'

'Sorry aunty, I'm not begger, and I'm not staying in your house or eating your food in free. If you call your paying guests begger then why give rooms in rent those beggers ?'

'SHUT UP BITCH!!! Get lost now from my house or I will kick your mouth now!!'  She shouted like Barbarian.

.

.

.

.

11:30 pm at night. I'm lying on bed in the pg room. Aunty screamed on me for complete one hour fifteen minutes. Didn't give my dinner tonight and assured me if I couldn't pay the bill within tomorrow, I will taste her shoe and have to find another shelter.