10.𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2)

Sonu's POV

Next day we went office early at morning. Yuvi bhai called for an important meeting. We all were gather in meeting room. Yuvi bhai and Mahendra sir sat in front of us (employees and staffs) and Yuvi bhai started the discussion.

.

...

.....

One hour later***

After a long discussion Yuvi bhai said to Mahendra sir in a low voice - 'Dekh Mahi, I could go, but here.... Hazel is pregnant and I've to handle the office too na ? You are free from family complications, so it will be easier for you to go. And if you have problem...'

'Are Yuvi aise kiu bol rha hai ? I will go for sure. This business isn't only your responsibility Yuvi'

'Thank you so much Mahi. Then everyone, decision final.'

.

...

.....

We came back home from office. The discussion was about a business deal for which one of the owner have to go Thailand next week. Yuvi bhai decided to send Mahendra sir. It means I have to stay here alone...

'Sonu ji, what happened ?'

I didn't notice when he came in room. I was lost in my world of thinking.

'Nothing sir' I said.

'So why are you pouting ?'

'No no sir nothing'

'I'll come back soon Sonu ji'

How did he read my mind ? Is this man a face reader or something...!

'I know sir. And why you tease me always saying Sonu jiiii'

'You also call me Sirrrrr naa ?'

'So ? You're my bossssss naa ?' I imitate him. It was really fun. He pouted.

'Is Yuvi not your boss that you call him Yuvi bhai ?'

'Despite being boss, he loves me naa, so...'

'And I ?'

His deep flirty eyes spotted on me which was enough for making the dumb.

'Hunn ?'

'And I do not love you ?'

'Mmm... noo I mean yess.. no... uff how could I know that ?' I stammered because normal words left my tongue. He's still watching me. Uff am I a Bollywood actress that he's staring me in such a way!!!

'Yuvi told you that he loves you ?'

'Nn... no. I understood through his behaviour'

'And through my behaviour ? What did you understand ?'  His talking tone was slowly slowly going so flirty. God help me facing the coquettish man.

'You... also... love me'

'Really ?'

'Yes umm matlab no... sir please stop your lark' I pouted to him and put down my head. The puckish man started to chuckle. Uff its so embarassing!!

'Sir stop your larking please... here I'm worried about your absence and you ...'

I told the truth of my mind in excitement. Then I had no way to cover it, he stopped chuckling and gave a gentle smile.

'I know Sonu. Don't worry, I'll call you everyday'

'But your number will be invalid in different country'